I still hate John Elway

major

Here is why:

1. He refused to sign with the Colts when he was drafted. He thought he was too good for them.

2. His backstabbing led to Dan Reeves, one of the most under rated coaches of all time, to get fired

3. He gets along with Mike Shanahan, which tells me all I need to know about Elway

4. He fires a coach, John Fox, who won him four division championships and a super bowl appearance one year ago

5. His style of running a team is so Yankees- sign over the hill players hoping for one final run

6. He deprived us of Tim Tebow highlights

7. etc..., etc..., etc...

Really , don't you want to try to urge him be the modern George blanda and sign w the bills like hall of tbd?

I loved beating him and if Kelly didn't retire they wouldn't have made it both years. Now I don't hate him now but I would never have wanted him to play here

Let go of the hate. Embrace another Super Bowl failure by the Pats at the hands of their former coach. The Super Bowl will represent a cataclysmic shift in the NFL. The Pats will lose worse than the Broncos last year. The Pats will enter next September with Brady on the PUP list. A long and painful playoff drought is about to commence after they get destroyed in 2 weeks. Cleo dropped this on me this morning. Money well spent?

Here is why:

1. He refused to sign with the Colts when he was drafted. He thought he was too good for them.

2. His backstabbing led to Dan Reeves, one of the most under rated coaches of all time, to get fired

3. He gets along with Mike Shanahan, which tells me all I need to know about Elway

4. He fires a coach, John Fox, who won him four division championships and a super bowl appearance one year ago

5. His style of running a team is so Yankees- sign over the hill players hoping for one final run

6. He deprived us of Tim Tebow highlights

7. etc..., etc..., etc...

Tim Tebow sucks. Get over it. already. How many teams are lining up to sign him? (crickets chirping)