State of the Union Preview......In Five Words

B-Man

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on watching "Celibrity Big Brother UK" featuring Perez Hilton of all people on YouTube. Even this train wreck of a show has more value than watching a president spew more divisive bs.

I'm afraid that I'm going to miss it. I'll be dining on a petit tenderloin in red wine/tomato sauce with baby carrots & playing halo.

Toned it down a bit for the board. Although deep down I believe it, I suspect most of this board does not. So I softened it up a little.

I'm with you.

What's the over/under on the number of times Boehner and McConnell stand and applaud the President (excluding when he enters and leaves the room)?.

1) People still play Halo?

2) Baby carrots instead of asparagus?

1) Yes. Halo 4 to be specific. The beta for Halo 5 Guardians just ended this past Sunday. I'm a Halo nerd.

2) I already have baby carrots, so they're the vegetable du jour. I do love me some asparagus, though.

Flipping thru the channels I just saw that BBC America has reruns of Star Trek Next Generation, the Chain of Command arc. Think I'll watch that instead

There are four lights! :P

David Warner FTW - I love this episode.

Are you broadcasting it? I'd rather watch that.

If I can rig something up, you'll be the first to know.

Boehner has his A-face on tonight. Red and disturbed. Very nice.

He's not wearing his usual orange? He must be serious.

Good news from Obama! :)

He's stepping down, and as one last act of kindness he's banishing you to Siberia?