State of the Union Preview......In Five Words

B-Man

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he tells the Republicans, "Kiss my big black ass!".

Not yet. This is just the set-up.

It won't be until late spring that gets to stamp his feet and hold his breath because "obstructionist Republicans" won't give him everything he wants.

B7whGuVCEAEHS3v.png

OFA CA @OFA_CA 2h2 hours ago

Heads up: President Obama will deliver his #SOTU speech on Tuesday. RSVP to a watch party: http://ofa.bo/c2O6 pic.twitter.com/8KEDrvVhi2

Is there a real human being in the world who actually thinks "#SOTU Watch Party" sounds like fun?

The low information, MTV Rock The Vote type voters that still support him.

http://variety.com/2015/digital/news/youtube-stars-to-interview-president-obama-after-state-of-the-union-1201405959/

These geniuses, "YouTube stars" as they're called, will be interviewing him after the SOTU. You know, instead of people who went to journalism school, and are respected in the industry (granted they're few and far between these days). I'm sure they'll ask the hard hitting questions that the nation is burning to ask.

The low information, MTV Rock The Vote type voters that still support him.

They've tuned him out, too. The people that fill such an event are the nutsucking takers of the world whose career peaked at 'fryer station' and who rely on progressives to give them things they've become too lazy to earn on their own: health insurance, cell phone, internet, $15/hour min. wage, two years of community college, etc.

You know...the gatormans of the world. The nutsucking takers.

They've tuned him out, too. The people that fill such an event are the nutsucking takers of the world whose career peaked at 'fryer station' and who rely on progressives to give them things they've become too lazy to earn on their own: health insurance, cell phone, internet, $15/hour min. wage, two years of community college, etc.

You know...the gatormans of the world. The nutsucking takers.

Then people who want the free meal at the watch party?

Then people who want the free meal at the watch party?

Sure. The gig is put on by OFA, Obama's mouthpiece. He got thousands to show up in Germany for free beer and brat. His American followers will easily show up for less.

Plus, the parties are being held at people's homes all over the country. If you volunteer to hold one at your house, your name goes into a drawing where one lucky person will be named Ambassador to Guam, where they'll spend their time trying to calm the people of Guam, who live in constant fear of their island tipping over.

True story.

Sure. The gig is put on by OFA, Obama's mouthpiece. He got thousands to show up in Germany for free beer and brat. His American followers will easily show up for less.

Plus, the parties are being held at people's homes all over the country. If you volunteer to hold one at your house, your name goes into a drawing where one lucky person will be named Ambassador to Guam, where they'll spend their time trying to calm the people of Guam, who live in constant fear of their island tipping over.

True story.

Not gonna lie. Not an Obama supporter, but free German beer and brat, I'd show up, if not just for the stupid people watching.

A quick question for our President...................Why are you calling it "reform"? It's a tax increase.

And today's tweet from the White House.......................lol

VVLin2v4_bigger.png The White HouseVerified account @WhiteHouse 15h15 hours ago

Enhancing the 2015 State of the Union: Announcing our "river of content" http://www.vox.com/2015/1/19/7854619/state-of-the-union-interactive-site

#SOTU #InsideSOTU

So...............I guess the White House and Vox are not even pretending there is "independence" anymore ?

I am sure that tonight will be another big viewing night.................................................................................for American Sniper.

If anybody is a fan of Glenn Beck, and you have The Blaze (Dish Network channel 212) He and his radio co-hosts Pat & Stu will be watching live and mocking it the whole time Mystery Science Theater style.

Well that's pretty dumb. I'm no fan of the current President of course but to mock him during the SOTU is pretty childish. But then we're talking Glenn Beck here.

That's a racist comment.

It's not racist if a progressive says it. That's one of their rules. Kinda like how it's okay for black people to call each other the n word.

Sometimes at progressive parties, they stand around saying thing to each other like "How you doin', my racist brother." And then they laugh and pass around the cheese and box wine.

It's not racist if a progressive says it. That's one of their rules. Kinda like how it's okay for black people to call each other the n word.

Sometimes at progressive parties, they stand around saying thing to each other like "How you doin', my racist brother." And then they laugh and pass around the cheese and box wine.

Also, nothing you say can be racist if you donate atleast 10% of your income to the DNC.

Also, nothing you say can be racist if you donate atleast 10% of your income to the DNC.

Right. But not less than 10%. It must be 10% to have free rein with the word "racist." And I believe 15% gets you "racist" and the n-word, and 20% lets you use both in the same sentence when referring to anyone other than Obama. That requires 25%, but you also get a photo with the president.

not going to watch it.

that's five words

I plan on watching "Celibrity Big Brother UK" featuring Perez Hilton of all people on YouTube. Even this train wreck of a show has more value than watching a president spew more divisive bs.

Edited by Dante