Pats* file tampering charges on Jets; Jets reciprocate

YoloinOhio

Hilarious to me. Why would the Pats give a **** about a guy on one year that they are not planning on keeping.

You telling me you wouldn't do this? Against a rival you hate? I sure would follow the rules, very simple.

In reality he shouldn't have said anything. Saying something like that could mean millions come negotiation time.

Edited by Beef Jerky

You telling me you wouldn't do this? Against a rival you hate? I sure would follow the rules, very simple.

In reality he shouldn't have said anything. Saying something like that could mean millions come negotiation time.

The irony of it being the patriots who have cheated and skimped every law and rule they can from practicing IR'd players to tampering with the headsets in the helmets. Lest we not forget Spygate, either.

Yes but he's not an UFA today when the comments were made. Not sure what the rules are exactly on players that are to become UFA. Some are signed a few days before the deadline so I'd think comments made my another teams interest could drive up the price tag, therefore tampering??

sanchez is a UFA