Bring Back the Red Helmets!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been crying for red helmets for years! This uniform is dying for some red. Red hemets would IMO, give Buffalo the best unis BY FAR! As crazy as it sounds, the blue on blue look is bad ass with red helmets. Yes, I'm a madden geek. Please make this happen!!!!

The best Bills team in forty years wore the red helmets... Four AFC Championships in a row should be all the convincing you stalwarts need.

We SUCK in white helmets.

Red hat + Royal Blue Jersey + Red socks = Puh-layoffs baby!

Since there seems to be no consensus on helmet color (it's not going to change any time soon anyway), I'd love to see the Bills become style pioneers and have the first transparent Plexiglas helmets. For the December games they could even fill it with that snow-globe stuff, so when they get hit, it looks like their heads are snowing! Can you say chick magnets?!?

I like all blue at home and all white on the road. Call me crazy.

I also think we have the best unis in the NFL. Not just as a fan. The old ones circa Losman era were horendous

Edited by Mango

No red helmets. They are atrocious. What we need to do is revamp our logo and uniforms just like the patriots did when they sucked. From a marketing standpoint we want people outside of buffalo to purchase merchandise because of style. Stop living in the 70s people.

Edited by JTO