Brady can't stop. He won't stop...

Ever since Giselle stopped putting out a few years ago, Brady has become a different player. Yelling at his team mates, taunting other players, trying to make real tackles when he throws picks, head butting meatheads like Gronk on purpose. Giselle is the real problem here.

:worthy::D :D

Not to mention football fans. Did you see the "word cloud" of words most frequently used by various team's fans? 0:)

I don't have a problem with swearing, but I am happy to see this board has standards. Take a peak at the Browns board (thebrownsboard.com) and there are posters who can't articulate a thought unless the F word appears every 3 words.

I don't have a problem with swearing, but I am happy to see this board has standards. Take a peak at the Browns board (thebrownsboard.com) and there are posters who can't articulate a thought unless the F word appears every 3 words.

Seriously? It's !@#$ing Cleveland.

:P

Swearing on live TV. The man is a menace and I think it's only fair that he be suspended indefinitely until Roger can wash his mouth out with soap.

Tom_Brady_Shitty_Mood_Patriots_Press_Con

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24961655/tom-brady-slips-up-drops-****ty-mood-on-live-tv

Sorry double-posting. I would like to see Goodall trying to wash Brady's mouth out with soap. He would have to knock him down and pin him and his own refs would have to flag him for roughing the passer, personal foul, and cite the Tuck Rule part of which says the soap must be openly carried at all times and can not be tucked into any part of Brady.

I use the word F#@K often, but I know when to tone it down.

I can see in the heat of a game on the sideline, but as a professional I know when not to.

He's a professional football player, he's not a Rabbi.

He's a classless thug.

For real though, I've always abhorred the way the man conducts himself. The hooting and hollering after a touchdown makes me want to slap him, for no other reason than because of the levels to which he'll stoop to pouting when things DON'T go his way. The frowny faces on the bench, the screaming at the referees (he should have been flagged last week for that ****) the pursed-lips after a loss vs. how he's all smiles and Mr. Friendly after a win, it's all classless to me.

You're not graceful in victory if you can't be graceful in defeat. And he never is.