Did the Pegulas read my first post . . . .

JTown

This was my first post as JTown. I have been on TBD previously as another screen name however, I opted not to post further after being flamed repeatedly about my opinions in reference to the Bills organization to pass on Russell Wilson. In retrospect, its comical to me how every ones opinion has changed. :worthy:

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:16 PM

Has anyone been direct and asked DM Why his O-line sucks? I think he is confusing effort with results. If he was an O-lineman, why does his O-line look like one of the worst ever fielded in Buffalo. With the exception of Levitre, it is essentially the same as last year and the Bills led the league in rushing.

Let me ask you? If Rex Ryan coached this present team, do you think we would have had more success? I bet you we would. IMO DM is in way over his head. He has been out-coached in several games. Why did he wait so long in the Raider game to go to the no huddle?? He is an absolute idiot. The offense started moving the ball effectively.

This defense kept him in every game and even won most of them despite his and Hacketts disfunctional offense. Unfortunately that may be enough to keep him around another year so next year I expect much of the same. Likely regression.

:wallbash:

Yes this was posted before all the St. Doug drama......I was never on board with the Marrone /Hackett experiment. However, after the embarrassment in Oakland this year, I could no longer bite my tongue.

We have an incredible amount of talent on both sides of the ball. Are there still questions at QB & O-line? Absolutely!

There is certainly one thing clear to me. This is no longer an organization here to generate revenue. The Pegula Bills are here to win and clearly are changing the culture of the Buffalo Bills.

Having been a Bills fan since 72-73, I have never been excited in the off season. This year however is different! I love what Rex brings to the table. If you watched the presser, and didn't get goose bumps. Go root for the Pats. Rex has a chip on his shoulder and it will be apparent on the field.

Go Bullies

:thumbsup:

This was my first post as JTown. I have been on TBD previously as another screen name however

funny, i used to post here as a 10 year old girl. most of the time i was posting stuff about thin mint, caramel delite and peanut butter pattie girl scout cookies.

This was my first post as JTown. I have been on TBD previously as another screen name however, I opted not to post further after being flamed repeatedly about my opinions in reference to the Bills organization to pass on Russell Wilson. In retrospect, its comical to me how every ones opinion has changed. :worthy:

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:16 PM

Has anyone been direct and asked DM Why his O-line sucks? I think he is confusing effort with results. If he was an O-lineman, why does his O-line look like one of the worst ever fielded in Buffalo. With the exception of Levitre, it is essentially the same as last year and the Bills led the league in rushing.

Let me ask you? If Rex Ryan coached this present team, do you think we would have had more success? I bet you we would. IMO DM is in way over his head. He has been out-coached in several games. Why did he wait so long in the Raider game to go to the no huddle?? He is an absolute idiot. The offense started moving the ball effectively.

This defense kept him in every game and even won most of them despite his and Hacketts disfunctional offense. Unfortunately that may be enough to keep him around another year so next year I expect much of the same. Likely regression.

:wallbash:

Yes this was posted before all the St. Doug drama......I was never on board with the Marrone /Hackett experiment. However, after the embarrassment in Oakland this year, I could no longer bite my tongue.

We have an incredible amount of talent on both sides of the ball. Are there still questions at QB & O-line? Absolutely!

There is certainly one thing clear to me. This is no longer an organization here to generate revenue. The Pegula Bills are here to win and clearly are changing the culture of the Buffalo Bills.

Having been a Bills fan since 72-73, I have never been excited in the off season. This year however is different! I love what Rex brings to the table. If you watched the presser, and didn't get goose bumps. Go root for the Pats. Rex has a chip on his shoulder and it will be apparent on the field.

Go Bullies

:thumbsup:

Why the copy and paste instead of a direct link?

What else did you say/predict? I'm a medium agent, and I'm always looking for new clients to take on.

Genuine predictions like this are hard to come by, and I don't want to speak out of turn, but I can see a big future for someone like you (not that you don't already know this!). Just answer me this...how comfortable are you talking to people on nationally syndicated television about the deceased people they have lost?

They most likely did. I'm glad they listened to you on that.

On the other end of the spectrum, this tweet of mine went completely ignored with bad results

5 wide @ 5 Wide December 6, 1941

Hey @PearlHarbor.... just a heads up, I think the Japanese are up to something. Keep an eye out.

I continue to be amazed at how every single poster just knew that Russell Wilson would be a Superbowl QB, and yet very few, if any, posters can provide any link/evidence supporting that they felt this way.

I did not think so, and admit I was wrong. I will never pretend I thought he would be anything other than a clipboard holder. This is why I work for a bank and not an NFL FO.

Agree with you on the excitement.

I don't agree on the talent on both sides of the ball.

Our secondary still isn't great but the issues have been masked by the front-7, which generally speaking is very good, once we get Kiko back and assuming we sign David Harris which I think will happen, the front-7 will be as solid as it ever has been in Buffalo, perhaps even elite and capable of stopping the run too.

Offensively fans are living in the past. There's far too much reliance on the expectations for Jackson. He's finished. He might contribute in a backup or goal-line role, but he won't otherwise, at least not signfiicantly.

Spiller's way overrated. He's purely a role-player and I hope that the team doesn't pay him as anything more if they keep him around. He's not what they said with the speed and moves either otherwise the debate would not rage.

Brown is little more than depth and Dixon is mostly a move-the-chains kinda back. We need a solid full-time RB.

Obviously we need a QB. We can also use a TE, some OL, and even another WR. I like Woods but I'm not sold that he's the #2 that many seem to think he is.

Either way, the offense needs quite a bit of work.

In 1972, I wrote a paper for a history class about why I thought the we should withdraw our troops from Vietnam...then we did

LOL

They most likely did. I'm glad they listened to you on that.

On the other end of the spectrum, this tweet of mine went completely ignored with bad results

5 wide @ 5 Wide December 6, 1941

Hey @PearlHarbor.... just a heads up, I think the Japanese are up to something. Keep an eye out.

Funniest thread in a while! Thanks for the laughs

No kidding. LMAO

Edited by TaskersGhost