Write ESPN to tell them to fire Mike Rodak

boyst

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After Rodents question about Rex Ryan being more interested in going to Atlanta or San Fran as the number 3 question at the presser I've have enough where I will write once a day until the season begins to get his ass fired. His loaded bull **** questions to players, constant desire to stir the pot and total lack of journalistic ability and integrity mean it is time for him to go back to sucking Brady's cawk and downing clam chowder.

https://r.espn.go.com/members/contact/index

I don't know. Seems like a fair question. Did you expect them all to be "Rex, please tell us again how the Bills are going to the playoffs this season" or other rah rah powder puff questions?

This is Rex remember. He isn't going to be phased by that crap like some Bills fans are.

Edited by CodeMonkey

There are a certain number and kind of questions that reporters need to ask, even if you know that the person is not necessarily going to answer them honestly, and that was one of them. I'm glad he asked it. I would have been disappointed if someone didn't.

Ryan was never going to say that the Bills were not his first choice, but it needs to be on the record, and how a guy answers questions like that sometimes if not always tells you something about them. We didn't really learn anything. We still don't know if the Bills were his first choice. But Rodak did his job.

I don't know. Seems like a fair question. Did you expect them all to be "Rex, please tell us again how the Bills are going to the playoffs this season" or other rah rah powder puff questions?

This is Rex remember. He isn't going to be phased by that crap like some Bills fans are.

even asking it differently would be huge. Instead of his dig at you and flame the story he wants style.

"Coach Ryan, can you tell us why you chose Buffalo and what appealed to you with this team over other options you reportadly had available?"

His question came off as why would you want to be in Buffalo vs Atlanta or San Fran because I don't want to be in Buffalo.

As I say about Jerry Sullivan, same applies here. Stop making threads about him. Stop clicking on his articles.

It was a valid question and Rex answered it well, the national media treated the Bills job like the ugly step sister in the room based on Ralph Wilson consistantly shopping for coaches in the bargain bin. It's a new era in Buffalo we have an owner with deep pockets that doesn't view the team as a cash cow that you suck money out of with a marginal product, no more off seasons where we pick up an old Terrel Owens on his last leg to try excite the fan base. Lets face it under Ralph Wilsons stewardship Sully consistantly called them out because he ran it with no vision of actually trying to put a winner on the field, it was his job to cover the s#%$ sandwich Ralph has been serving up for the last 15 years. He's not a Buffalo guy he doesn't view the team with rose colored glasses, but he seems pretty damn excited about the Ryan hire, his next article out after the Ryan hire we need a QB, well we need a QB, look what Sully is writing he for the first time in a long time is starting to drink the Kool Aid, he sees just like we do there is change in the air.

After Rodents question about Rex Ryan being more interested in going to Atlanta or San Fran as the number 3 question at the presser I've have enough where I will write once a day until the season begins to get his ass fired. His loaded bull **** questions to players, constant desire to stir the pot and total lack of journalistic ability and integrity mean it is time for him to go back to sucking Brady's cawk and downing clam chowder.

https://r.espn.go.com/members/contact/index

I think you're crazy. That was a great question to ask and it was universally accepted that in fact Rex had passed us over in favor of San Fran and Atlanta.

When he caught a whiff that neither team was willing to commit to an offer, he went with this 3rd best option to come to Buffalo.

Great question to ask, totally atypical to hear something like that in WNY...but then again, it didn't come from a WNY person.

What do you (and so many others like you) think the role of the media is? To be a cheerleader for these sports organizations and their employees?

What are you smoking?

It was a valid question and Rex answered it well, the national media treated the Bills job like the ugly step sister in the room based on Ralph Wilson consistantly shopping for coaches in the bargain bin. It's a new era in Buffalo we have an owner with deep pockets that doesn't view the team as a cash cow that you suck money out of with a marginal product, no more off seasons where we pick up an old Terrel Owens on his last leg to try excite the fan base. Lets face it under Ralph Wilsons stewardship Sully consistantly called them out because he ran it with no vision of actually trying to put a winner on the field, it was his job to cover the s#%$ sandwich Ralph has been serving up for the last 15 years. He's not a Buffalo guy he doesn't view the team with rose colored glasses, but he seems pretty damn excited about the Ryan hire, his next article out after the Ryan hire we need a QB, well we need a QB, look what Sully is writing he for the first time in a long time is starting to drink the Kool Aid, he sees just like we do there is change in the air.

Be careful my friend! You are going to get a "Warning point" or whatever. At least I did...for saying Ralph was cheap. He was.

LMAO! You son of a pup... I can't stop laughing!

I am gonna hit print picture and make a dart board cover! ;-)

The best part about this picture is the fact that HE chose it to be his twitter avatar.

I've tweeted him about it before, inquiring whether he was going for the most socio-pathic looking head shot that existed.