Rex and Hackett walk into a bar...

Okay, so probably not Big Tree Inn, but One Bills Drive is looking promising. Could you imagine the conversation between these two? Does Rex even give him the time or day or will he simply ask him to not let the door close too hard on the way out.

Seriously though, from an assistant coaches perspective, will/can Rex and co. retain guys like Pepper, Donnie, etc.?

Rex Ryan is a thin-skinned, loud-mouth, egotistical jerk! I just don't see him fitting in in Buffalo. The first time something goes wrong, Ryan will throw someone under the bus. He'll publicly point fingers. He'll alienate too many people in and outside of the Buffalo Bills.

Plus, the Buffalo Bills really need a head coach whom can develop an offense and quarterback.

Thumbs down!

Rex Ryan is a thin-skinned, loud-mouth, egotistical jerk! I just don't see him fitting in in Buffalo. The first time something goes wrong, Ryan will throw someone under the bus. He'll publicly point fingers. He'll alienate too many people in and outside of the Buffalo Bills.

Plus, the Buffalo Bills really need a head coach whom can develop an offense and quarterback.

Thumbs down!

Funny. you almost got me!

Thumbs down!

So accountability is a bad thing?

Thumbs down!

Not sure we don't need a coach who is an egotistical loudmouth. We've had a lot of the other type and where has that gotten us? The key will be Ryan's OC and Whaley's drafting and signings.

1. I am serious.

2. I will be proven right.

3. Rex Ryan doesn't know how to develop an offense. Or a QB. The Buffalo Bills need a HC who can do that. Not an OC.

Well to this I say I will take trying it with an OC with a proven track record of developing a pro qb over the two morons we had here.

Thumbs down!

I couldn't agree more. He is a clone of Marrone. No improvement and likely a bigger dumb ass than we just got rid of.

Thumbs down!

Since when has anyone cared what you thought