Cardale jones anybody?

Codyny13

Any college football fans think we should take a flier on this kid? Virtually came outta nowhere to put Ohio state in the title game. Reminds me of a faster Ben roethlesberger. 6'5, listed at 250 probably plays at 265 and can really move, not to mention a cannon for an arm. Would love this kid in the 3rd rd, but with the emphasis on qbs...could slip into the 2nd? A good performance in the title game could really move this kid up draft boards.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any college football fans think we should take a flier on this kid? Virtually came outta nowhere to put Ohio state in the title game. Reminds me of a faster Ben roethlesberger. 6'5, listed at 250 probably plays at 265 and can really move, not to mention a cannon for an arm. Would love this kid in the 3rd rd, but with the emphasis on qbs...could slip into the 2nd? A good performance in the title game could really move this kid up draft boards.

Did he declare?

For the love of all things holy and my health can you please delete this. I cant handle the potential jinx. I have three days to get through and not enough liquid courage to get me through. I beg of you.

!@#$ no he didn't declare

Yeah that's definitely a challenge to overcome.

For the love of all things holy and my health can you please delete this. I cant handle the potential jinx. I have three days to get through and not enough liquid courage to get me through. I beg of you.

!@#$ no he didn't declare

So... looks like the championship is on lockdown with this kid then? :devil::devil:

Wouldn't be surprised if he declares...may not get a chance to start next year...unless Braxton ships off to lsu

OK if he wins on Monday, he starts next year. Barrett has 3 more years of eligibility. Cardale as 2. If he has a good season, sure, he will probably declare.

It doesn't matter what Braxton does. He can transfer, be Denard Robinson part II, be the backup at OSU, whatever. The way Urban churns through QBs with that offense he will probably end up playing.

So... looks like the championship is on lockdown with this kid then? :devil::devil:

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Edited by YoloinOhio

OK if he wins on Monday, he starts next year. Barrett has 3 more years of eligibility. Cardale as 2. If he has a good season, sure, he will probably declare.

It doesn't matter what Braxton does. He can transfer, be Denard Robinson part II, be the backup at OSU, whatever. The way Urban churns through QBs with that offense he will probably end up playing.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Ok...so let's just hypothetically say Cardale declares...do you want him and where do you take him?

Sorry for my nerves. I am a die hard fan of 2 teams. Buckeyes. Bills. In 39 years, I have crossed the finish line only one time. Jan 3, 2003. Been to the big game 6 other times combined with these 2 teams and let down. In 3 days I could experience one or the other again. I am.... losing my mind.

He did make a declaration apparently...

Infamous tweet

On October 5, 2012, Jones tweeted:

Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we aint come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS

That was three years ago. Time to move on to a new joke.