Unhappy 15th anniversary of the Music City Miracle

YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've told this story numerous times before, but I was there -- making an ass of myself in the stands after Christie's FG, waving my "Drill the Oilers" sign I kept from the comeback game.

I did not leave happy, but thankfully, the Tennessee fans were actually rather gracious. I was numb.

i was engaged in my usual post-victory celebratory dump (a game day tradition during the '90's) when i heard my dad yelling from the other room. i stumbled out from the bathroom and collapsed to the carpet -- confused, saddened, scared -- my zubaz wrapped around my shins.

Where were you?

I had just emerged from a hiding place in the 1/2 bath where I went because I couldn't watch the FG. I should have stayed there.

boooo hisss shame on you for mentioning it!!!

where was I? 1999 I was in Morrisville NC, so I was either at home or at a bar owned by a former Buffalonian in Cary watching the game

A forward lateral is no miracle.

Some were all up in arms about the Dallas game last weekend. That was Nothing compared to that BS play.

every time I see the replay you see he's behind the line and the ball is caught in front of the line. Where's the NFL's apology?

Where were you?

I had just emerged from a hiding place in the 1/2 bath where I went because I couldn't watch the FG. I should have stayed there.

I was in my previous house happy about the last score. My wife, not a football fan, came down and said "oh so they won it !". I said "no, there is still a few seconds left". To which she said "oh, come on"..... A few seconds later ....

I was in my previous house happy about the last score. My wife, not a football fan, came down and said "oh so they won it !". I said "no, there is still a few seconds left". To which she said "oh, come on"..... A few seconds later ....

I can never relax until the clock says 0:00 because of that game

I was nine years old when it happened. Watched it on a small black and white TV in my mother's room, because my babysitter hated football. I literally haven't watched that play since that day. However, I'd kill for a loss like this at this point, because at least we're in the Super Bowl.

I think your confusing "wide right" and "music city miracle"

I can never relax until the clock says 0:00 because of that game

For me its until I see the coaches jog across the field to shake hands

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan