Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Happy #WorldRefugeeDay? FBI arrested an ISIS-sympathizing Syrian refugee who planned to bomb a Pittsburgh church

You remember, Syria, one of the countries that President Trump tried to prevent sending refugees from, because of their connections to Islamic extremists.

The one that was misrepresented here and everywhere as an Islamophobic BAN on ALL Muslims

Bzzzt bzzzzzt.     Fire up that chair.   

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

She's really sorry this time - Islamic terrorism was just a phase!

A US-born woman who says she regrets having joined the Islamic State group has appealed again to come home from the refugee camp where she lives with her small son in Syria.

"I am a citizen and I have papers to prove it. I am as American as a blond-haired blue-eyed girl and I would like to stay in my country and do American things," Muthana told NBC.

Muthana married three IS fighters, all of whom died in combat.

She took part actively in IS propaganda, according to the Counter Extremism Project.

She had urged jihadists in America to "go on drive-bys, and spill all of their blood."

Muthana also hailed an attack in 2015 in France against the offices of the magazine Charlie Hebdo, which left 12 people dead.

In the interview with NBC she said "it was an ideology that really was just a phase." She refused to discuss those earlier comments.

Let the B word rot in Syria. She lost the right to come back and raise her terrorist child here. Actions have consequences.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

She's really sorry this time - Islamic terrorism was just a phase!

Let the B word rot in Syria. She lost the right to come back and raise her terrorist child here. Actions have consequences.

She's officially, legally, not a citizen.  According to the Obama administration, who revoked her passport in 2016.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

She's officially, legally, not a citizen.  According to the Obama administration, who revoked her passport in 2016.

Her citizenship is an interesting legal question. She was born after her father was fired as a diplomat, but before Yemen officially notified the US that he was no longer a diplomat.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, B-Man said:

CNN just calls it a mass shooting. I mean, if you can find it on their main page since it's buried below a bunch of money including not one, but two articles talking about Peloton commercials.

It'd be top story had it been a white supremacist.

Edited by yall
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, yall said:

CNN just calls it a mass shooting. I mean, if you can find it on their main page since it's buried below a bunch of money including not one, but two articles talking about Peloton commercials.

It'd be top story had it been a white supremacist.

...and Trump's fault no doubt as the "Agitator In Chief".............

Program that allows foreigners to train with U.S. military under scrutiny following terrorist attack.

FLASHBACK: Trump Pushes to Allow Troops to Carry Personal Weapons on Bases. 

If the brass hadn’t resisted this, Pensacola might have gone differently. Instead, even those standing watch weren’t armed.

An unarmed guard isn’t a guard at all, but something more like a hall monitor.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Program that allows foreigners to train with U.S. military under scrutiny following terrorist attack.

FLASHBACK: Trump Pushes to Allow Troops to Carry Personal Weapons on Bases. 

If the brass hadn’t resisted this, Pensacola might have gone differently. Instead, even those standing watch weren’t armed.

An unarmed guard isn’t a guard at all, but something more like a hall monitor.

It's unreal, Saidis training as pilots in Florida, what could go wrong? 

Remember 9-11....and Saudi oil