Head Coach candidate: Pat Shurmur

YoloinOhio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, if you can't land Kelly, it doesn't hurt to speak to the guy that implemented his offense - if for no other reason than to educate yourself on possible offensive approaches with your personnel, or just to hear him evaluate your offensive talent.

I agree that, because of the particular timing of this coaching search for the Pegulas just buying the team and in a position to learn as much as possible, some of the meetings may indeed involve info gathering. When else do you have the opportunity to sit down with NFL coaches and have them lay out their game plans for your personnel?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Does it matter? It's the Browns. Doesn't really tell you much other than he's probably learned a few lessons.

You do realize that on the grand scale of things, we're worse than the Browns and marginally better than the Raiders.

How so?

Don't get me wrong, I love this team and I think we are heading in the right direction under Pegula....but if you need a list of the reasons why the Bills are a national laughing stock, look no further than the last 15 years.