Discovered a new hot TV Chick - Nicole Curtis - Rehab Addict

The Poojer

not sure if i am really late to this party, but this chick buys condemned houses in detroit and mpls/st paul and rehabs them....she is SMOKING hot, having a cold and time off gave me the opportunity to fall in love with her....anyone else her as much as i do? I am certain there are some that will find fault with her, but I can't

i think i had seen this show on the guide but assumed it was a different kind of rehab and stayed away from it....one watch and i got hooked....and cindy crawford's mole is too big for me...i'll pass, she's ugly :devil:

No you are not late to the party, but I just saw this new hot model in an SI magazine I was reading in the can last night. Her name was Cindy Crawford I think. Smokin!

My wife has HGTV on all day so I see her a lot. Funny how she always wears skimpy tank tops that highlight her bosom no matter how dirty a job she is doing. I also think she wanted to do LeBron James in the worst way. (In case you missed it, she and LeBron did a bunch of rehabs in Akron.) I also get a weird vibe from her son. Can't put my finger on what it is though.

Edited by PromoTheRobot