Wait and see.

I didn't post yesterday and just watched as the wrist slitting and what not commenced. Marrone did not get us to 9-7, Schwartz and a great defense got us to 9-7. Marrone and his kitty decisions, crappy OC he had to have restricted us. More so The front office not getting us a quality QB kept this team from being as good as 12-4.

Marrone to Jets? GOOD! We know he will puss out on 4th downs and we know the Jets office will always suck. They can have him.

As for as what else is going on? I hope it is Polian and I pray Brandon and Whaley are gone. I have posted all year, Mr. P needed to clean house and it looks like it might happen. ALL of the old mindset needs to be gone.

I have read here that the Bills are now a further Joke, how is that? We have ONE major issue the Quarterback, that keeps this team as is from being a playoff team. The ONLY thing that would keep us from getting a good HC is forcing EJ on him and not being willing to trade for or draft a QB that we can win with.

I am going to wait and see how this all goes down before getting too happy or upset either way, but Marrone out of the building is a + for me.

I didn't post yesterday and just watched as the wrist slitting and what not commenced. Marrone did not get us to 9-7, Schwartz and a great defense got us to 9-7. Marrone and his kitty decisions, crappy OC he had to have restricted us. More so The front office not getting us a quality QB kept this team from being as good as 12-4.

Marrone to Jets? GOOD! We know he will puss out on 4th downs and we know the Jets office will always suck. They can have him.

As for as what else is going on? I hope it is Polian and I pray Brandon and Whaley are gone. I have posted all year, Mr. P needed to clean house and it looks like it might happen. ALL of the old mindset needs to be gone.

I have read here that the Bills are now a further Joke, how is that? We have ONE major issue the Quarterback, that keeps this team as is from being a playoff team. The ONLY thing that would keep us from getting a good HC is forcing EJ on him and not being willing to trade for or draft a QB that we can win with.

I am going to wait and see how this all goes down before getting too happy or upset either way, but Marrone out of the building is a + for me.

I love the comments that "Marrone didn't get them to 9-7." You make statements like that it shows a lack of a clue. GO watch some all-22 and read any of the multiple all-22 write ups out there.... lack of execution by the offense and poor line play (due to a lack of talent) doomed this team. YOu can't make Orton hit open receivers. You can't make an OL block well (sorry, you teach technique and scheme and they have execute), you can't make CJ Spiller cut it up the field.

Having the right talent, that can execute, results in good play. I know a lot think you can make players better athletes or smarter, you can't. You can't fix slow and immobile or stupid.

You can't make an OL block well (sorry, you teach technique and scheme and they have execute)

Wrong. D'Alessandris could.

you can't make CJ Spiller cut it up the field.

Again, wrong. Chan did.

So, are you telling us only the defense had the ability to execute? Doesn't that tell you something? Truth is even Watkins probably underperformed considering WRs drafted after him outplayed him too.

I love the comments that "Marrone didn't get them to 9-7." You make statements like that it shows a lack of a clue. GO watch some all-22 and read any of the multiple all-22 write ups out there.... lack of execution by the offense and poor line play (due to a lack of talent) doomed this team. YOu can't make Orton hit open receivers. You can't make an OL block well (sorry, you teach technique and scheme and they have execute), you can't make CJ Spiller cut it up the field.

Having the right talent, that can execute, results in good play. I know a lot think you can make players better athletes or smarter, you can't. You can't fix slow and immobile or stupid.

Sorry, having the right coaches that actually design plays for the talent they do have and not for the hypothetical of what "should" work is why Marrone failed this offense. Chan made a productive offense with less talent than DM and boy wonder Hackett did. Stupid decisions like not playing Urbik and putting Pears at guard cost us plenty. A 3 lame TE offense, bunch formations and wasting Sammy and CJ show these two were stubborn, clueless or both. Good riddance.

Brandon is running the business side where he belongs and where he has done GREAT work. Brandon doesn't need to go anywhere. I'm baffled that people still want to run him out of town. Brandon is a major reason the Bills are still in Buffalo for us to enjoy.

How is it that some of those same players played well under Gailey? Urbik was good then. Glenn and Wood regressed under Marrone. Spiller regressed under Marrone. He mismanaged his players. Remember training camp when Rob Woods was third team? Or Jerry Hughes was invited to leave? He didn't know Hughes wasn't in the game in Denver? Mike Williams?? Look, Marrone did some good things, but the D is why the Bills were 9-7. He did well hiring D-Coordinators. But lets not act like Vince Lombardi just walked out the door.

Funny, Marrone can be blamed for the offense, but then get absolutely no credit for the defence, yet 2 separate co-ordinators came in and both were just as successful and Marrone was the common part both years

Whaley is praised for being so great, yet it was Marrone who fought for an upgrade at QB as Whaley was going to go into the season with EJ, Tuel and Palmer.

Everyone blames Marrone for the offense being so bad, yet they blame Orton for being bad and not being able to hit open receivers.

Just curious why you think the OLine regressed so significantly from last season then?

Wait and see is probably the wise thing to do. Pegula needs to set this up from top down. If Polian rumor is true, I think that would be good. Proven track record with 3 teams. A little concerned though about his son. There was pretty bad fallout when they left Indy.

Glad to hear it. Everyone has been waiting to see how you feel today.

Is brandon going to be conducting this coach search too?

I would bet not considering he thought Marrone was the best out there. I have to think that Mr. P is silently glad Marrone opted out. And to those having an issue with my Marrone/Offense comments, Its spot on. Our players who were worth a crap went down hill after he got here. He hired the offensive staff, he did the coaching for the OL and on and on and on. Schwartz had the Defense and Marrone didn't touch it.

IMHO we won in spite of Marrone.