Bandit's 2015 Draft Report - QBs

thebandit27

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Bandit. Based solely on your original post, since I don't follow college ball, I would like Bridge in the 5th round to come in and compete with EJ and whomever they sign in FA and learn the position at the NFL level.

We are at a true low point in the offseason if MY scouting report is being considered any type of authority

:lol:

Seriously though, an arm like Bridge's just cannot be ignored. It's the type of trait that cannot be coached, developed, or found on any average prospect. So on arm talent alone I'd take my shot at him.

Edited by thebandit27

We are at a true low point in the offseason if MY scouting report is being considered any type of authority

Seriously though, an arm like Bridge's just cannot be ignored. It's the type of trait that cannot be coached, developed, or found on any average prospect. So on arm talent alone I'd take my shot at him.

Let's draft Bridge, add the word "Water" on his jersey and see what happens.

Great stuff as always Bandit!! I'm a little intrigued by the kid from South Alabama.

Also, any thoughts on Kevin Hogan? He seems to have his moments and the physical tools.

Hogan is staying in school.

Great info Bandit, Because the Bills don't have a first and fourth round pick I don't see them drafting a qb this year.

solid mechanics..that compact, past the earhole delivery comes right up his right leg. if he was a fighter, he'd have his fair share of KOs.

Great stuff as always Bandit!! I'm a little intrigued by the kid from South Alabama.

Also, any thoughts on Kevin Hogan? He seems to have his moments and the physical tools.

Staying at Stanford for another year.

I kinda like Shane Carden - has a bit of a weird arm delivery but I could see him maybe like a Chad Pennington type QB in the NFL (at best, which would still be pretty decent)

Then, not for the Bills. Do you remember the games when Pennington played in Buffalo in the wind? He's a touch passer and the wind would blow his passes away.

I think we put his feet in concrete boots and we may have something. I don't know how some of those balls even got close to his targets.