Senior Bowl QBs

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FirstRoundGrade: *NEW* on @Draftbreakdown: My takes from Day 1 at the #SeniorBowl: http://t.co/pUgs5isEz7

Vargas and Luc were both jacked and moved well, would love to have them on the team, Also liked Henery Anderson at DE, wasn't impressed with hte QBs but should get better as the week goes a long.

@nfldraftscout: I don't love any of the outside WRs or CBs here. Really like the slot WRs (Dorsett, Lockett, Crawford) and slot CBs (Golson, Diggs)

@nfldraftscout: Not to be that guy...but this really isn't a strong senior class for the draft. Lack of "sexy" positions (QB, WR, CB) adds to that.

@nfldraftscout: I don't love any of the outside WRs or CBs here. Really like the slot WRs (Dorsett, Lockett, Crawford) and slot CBs (Golson, Diggs)

@nfldraftscout: Not to be that guy...but this really isn't a strong senior class for the draft. Lack of "sexy" positions (QB, WR, CB) adds to that.

What no Devin Smith!?!

I hope they take a good long look at Sean Mannion. He's not very mobile, but he's got a really strong arm.

He's the Pac-12's all time leading passer with 13,600 career yards.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/conferences/pac-12/leaders/pass-yds-player-career.html

I've seen him in person several times, and he can indeed really wing that pig. The release is definitely concerning though. I go back and forth on whether this is an issue. I can't say I ever really love the idea of using a QB coach to "change mechanics".

Impressed with Garrett Grayson/QB/Colorado State this afternoon. Throws a nice ball and making good reads/decisions.

Gave Wright, Arie Kouandjio, Garrett Grayson all practicing well.

South practice this afternoon and Garrett Grayson QB from @CSUFootball the best of the 3 QBs #SeniorBowl

Matt Miller@nfldraftscout Jan 20

Best arm here so far is Garrett Grayson.

Garrett Grayson #ColoradoState is BY FAR the best quarterback down here on either squad!

I think Garrett Grayson throws the most natural deep ball of any QB at the #SeniorBowl.