2015 Schedule break down

boyst

Crossing everything I got for the Bills@jets to be scheduled on 20. Sep.

I am in New York with my wife from the 18th to the 22nd Sep.

I tried to persuade her that we should take a 1 day trip to Buffalo on Sunday if the Bills happen to have a home game. She looked at me like I was insane, and laughed. That was a no.

The idea of seeing Niagara Falls loosened her up a bit though, but in the end, the shopping in New York won. :(

Hope to see some of you in London in oktober, if you are making the trip. So excited to see my first Bills game irl.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Away: Tennessee, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Washington, Philadelphia, New York Jets, New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins

Home: Cincinnati, New York Giants, Dallas, Indianapolis, Houston, New York Jets, New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins.

lets give this a shot

very winnable Away games: Tennessee, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Washington, Philadelphia, New York Jets, New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins

very winnable Home games: Cincinnati, New York Giants, Dallas, Indianapolis, Houston, New York Jets, New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins.

Do I feel the Bills could defeat KC, Cincy and NE (at least once) Yes I do

9 to 10 wins in 2015

if it hasn't been posted yet

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/01/buffalo_bills_2015_schedule_london_game_against_jaguars_highlights_finalized_lis.html

The only dates that are set in stone for Buffalo next season are the Oct. 25 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars in London and the bye week the following week. Other than that, the Bills just know who they will be playing and where

I like this schedule! Anyone know how different the Pats schedule is?

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/patriots-2015-schedule-breeze-home-not-road

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24921691/nfl-announces-2015-regular-season-opponents-for-all-32-teams

NE.png

Home: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Jaguars, Titans, Steelers, Eagles Redskins

Away: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Texans, Colts, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants

Bills , Kansas City and Cincinnati,,

Puirtids - Steelers and Denver ?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Correct. Pats* play the 1st place teams in the other AFC divisions while Bills play the 2nd place teams. AFC E plays entire AFC S so that's why we both play the Colts.

I finally remembered to see if I could find a graphic to visually explain scheduling to y'all.... check this out:

Z68jTDE.jpg?1

In 2015:

• 6 games: MIA, NE*, NYJ all home and away.
  • 4 games: ALL of the AFC South (as we did in 2012, but opposite home teams as in 2012).
  • 4 games: ALL of the NFC East (as we did in 2011, but opposite home teams as in 2011).
  • 2 games: 2nd place of AFC North at home (CIN), AND, 2nd place of AFC West away (KC)... because we finished 2nd place in the AFC East.

It keeps rotating like this for ever and ever and ever and ever.

Edited by Cereal