Alaska Darin, this a relative of yours?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What?  You advocated the murder of corporate individuals who you generalized as stealing food, money, and jobs from the rest of us.  That is, killing those who exploit the proletariat.  That's not just a different opinion, it's a Marxist one, you fool...

228167[/snapback]

wrong i am not lumping them all together like a marxist. I just think that some of those crimes should be punnished with the same vigor as murders

What?  You advocated the murder of corporate individuals who you generalized as stealing food, money, and jobs from the rest of us.  That is, killing those who exploit the proletariat.  That's not just a different opinion, it's a Marxist one, you fool...

228167[/snapback]

Now do you think he has actually read the communist manifesto?

Wow, 7 pages, so quick. I knew there would be an idiot in there somewhere. Its called find the "Idiot game". Didnt take long. :lol:

Ding!! coltrane34 you're the winner!

Tell him what he's won Johnny!

Well coltrane34 has won 4 days and 3 nights at the exclusive Taliban Resort and spa. Daily activities will include caning, amputation of digits, then maybe limbs. And a side order of eye removal.

Daily food will be supplied. On the menu for the first two days will be Goat sh*t, with a side of Camel piss

Tell him what he's won Johnny!

228191[/snapback]

Well, he's certainly not winning any friends with his posts, nor is he winning any debate, if that's what you can call this abortion of a thread. I'm probably one of the more liberal members on this board, and you just have to know where, when, and what you pick your battles over. This had hands-off written all over it.

Yeah kill the white collar people who are leading this country to ruin in the name of profit.  The corporate killers who are taking lives, food, and jobs, from their own citizens and lining their pockets with their greed.

228120[/snapback]

Da, and perhaps ve can communalize dee agrikulture!

I am doing it right now.  And since when is killing people for enjoyment defending this country.  Were we invaded? and don't give me 911, because that happens all over the world every day. Just because it finally affected this country does not mean that we can impose our will accross the world.

What double talk! Answer the mans question. We are lucky to have men like the general in this country. .... 911 card? Do you think it didn't happen? Armed combatants came to our soil and Killed 2000 of our citizens. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I'd prefer the term "ass hole cleansing".  The gene pool needs chlorine - which is one reason God created the United States Armed Forces.  There is little merit in comparing them to the Taliban or this action to what happened in the Balkans.

228023[/snapback]

"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the Marine Corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the corps."

"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the Marine Corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the corps."

228294[/snapback]

:lol: You made me blush.

228294[/snapback]

From the Hall of Montezuma, to the Shores of Tripoli…

Nice argument idiot, again no free thinkers here

228065[/snapback]

Since when is Political Correctness a sign of free thinking? You are a parrot of the pacifist left. While your opinion constitutes a legitimate point of view, do not make the mistake in thinking that you are walking around without political baggage. You're not.

As for Gen. Mathis, God bless him. When we make our military leaders an extension of politico-speak, our military, and subsequent defenses, are doomed to mediocrity. As a leader one must be ever conscious of the ramifications of words, but we must in turn be careful to take things out of context. A reporter has no business going into a miltary gathering and reporting such a comment without emphasising the context within which it was given. To do so is a cynical attempt to profit from sensationalism, at best, and at worst a projection of the reporter's own "point-of-view." Neither have any place in ethical news coverage.