Alaska Darin, this a relative of yours?

No you are right I think that what tillman did was a great statement for this country.  And yes we should have gone into Afganistan  but why did we leave?  Why Iraq?

228125[/snapback]

We left Afghanistan? When did this happen?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, a small time Marxist.  This thread is more done than Drew Bledsoe.

228127[/snapback]

I think he's more a small-tme Marxist wanna-be. I'm half wondering if he'll fly off the handle if we bring up Ron Artest, too...he's achieving that level of stupidity...

No you are right I think that what tillman did was a great statement for this country.  And yes we should have gone into Afganistan  but why did we leave?  Why Iraq?

228125[/snapback]

Don't you see that this statement you just made totally destroys much of what you wrote throughout this thread?

By the way, put down those outdated liberal talking points. We did not leave Afghanistan. We have nearly 20,000 American troops there right now. The Taliban is not taking back power -- at all.

Yes, I probably made an error by connecting NORML (no A) with NAMBLA. My bad.

As for Coltrane, I'm still waiting for a response to his statement that he is currently defending his country. Are you there Coltrane?

It is unfortunate that we must kill those who are sub-human. But it is a task that we must, from time to time do to secure our freedoms or assist others in the quest for the freedoms that we enjoy.

For the Men who we call to do our nations dirty work, it is not easy, and changes a person forever. Everyone has different ways of reconciling their actions. I think that the General may have been able to choose his words better, but I will not criticize him for those words. They are his feelings and just because they are not PC, this manis still an American hero, much more than the career athletes many of us have in their avatar.

I think he's more a small-tme Marxist wanna-be.  I'm half wondering if he'll fly off the handle if we bring up Ron Artest, too...he's achieving that level of stupidity...

228144[/snapback]

How does a different opinion suddenly become a communist or a hippie or a defender of a stupid nba player. That is the major problem here these issues do not translate together. Everything is not black and white

Yes, I probably made an error by connecting NORML (no A) with NAMBLA. My bad.

As for Coltrane, I'm still waiting for a response to his statement that he is currently defending his country. Are you there Coltrane?

It is unfortunate that we must kill those who are sub-human. But it is a task that we must, from time to time do to secure our freedoms or assist others in the quest for the freedoms that we enjoy.

For the Men who we call to do our nations dirty work, it is not easy, and changes a person forever. Everyone has different ways of reconciling their actions. I think that the General may have been able to choose his words better, but I will not criticize him for those words. They are his feelings and just because they are not PC, this manis still an American hero, much more than the career athletes many of us have in their avatar.

228157[/snapback]

Who determines what is subhuman?

How does a different opinion suddenly become a communist or a hippie or a defender of a stupid nba player.  That is the major problem here these issues do not translate together.  Everything is not black and white

228162[/snapback]

What? You advocated the murder of corporate individuals who you generalized as stealing food, money, and jobs from the rest of us. That is, killing those who exploit the proletariat. That's not just a different opinion, it's a Marxist one, you fool...