Alaska Darin, this a relative of yours?

a sign of the end because of MY post??? you give me way too much credit.

If it's a sign of the apocolyptic end to radical islamic tyranny in Afghanistan, then that's a good thing.

Also, have you ever spoken to anyone who has fought in the war? I can tell you I have spoken to many of them. Go to war with this Care Bear mantality which you seek of our military, and you'll fail.

Again, when he said this statement that has your tie-dye panties in a knot, he was referring to the enemy....in combat.

228095[/snapback]

What you don't understand is that I think killing is good a lot of people should be killed brutally and in public. I just dont draw the line outside this country.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Serioulsy Jarhead, what's NORMAL?

I'm afraid to look it up on the net. I don't need to be arrested today for lewd material :lol:

228105[/snapback]

NORML, I think. Marijuana reform activists. Not my cup of tea...but I wouldnt lump them with NAMBLA, either...

NORML, I think.  Marijuana reform activists.  Not my cup of tea...but I wouldnt lump them with NAMBLA, either...

228109[/snapback]

Oooh, okay. Thanks.

This thread is like a car wreck. I can't turn away from it even though I know I should move on. :lol:

Serioulsy Jarhead, what's NORMAL?

I'm afraid to look it up on the net. I don't need to be arrested today for lewd material :huh:

228105[/snapback]

National Organization for the Reformation of Marijuana Laws.

Though...I don't think one has to be a lefty/liberal to support this organization. The "War On Drugs" is probably the stupidest war the government is engaging in right now... :lol:

What you don't understand is that I think killing is good a lot of people should be killed brutally and in public.  I just dont draw the line outside this country.

228108[/snapback]

What? So killing is good...but a three-star who says so speaking from experience in front of other field-grave officers is a monster? :lol:

You're an idiot.

You know that we killed tillman right? friendly fire

228070[/snapback]

Yes, I am quite aware of the tragic fact that Corporal Tillmand died as a result of friendly fire. Not that I think you're saying otherwise, but this fact doesn not make Cpl. Tillman any less of a hero.

I am also aware that Cpl. Tillman was not killed by bombs, which makes me wonder where the connection is to your statement that bombs indiscriminately kill.

It is the terrible reality of war that tragic things too often occur even when the best intentions are put forth. I suppose we, the United States, should have never gone into Afghanistan. Maybe we should have instead issued an apology to Osama and the rest of the Muslim extermists. Since our bombs kill the innocent and, yes, there are plenty of innocent people in Afghanistan.

If I am misunderstanding you, please let me know.

Yeah kill the white collar people who are leading this country to ruin in the name of profit.  The corporate killers who are taking lives, food, and jobs, from their own citizens and lining their pockets with their greed.

228120[/snapback]

Ahhhh, so what we have here is a revolutionary. It all comes together.

Yes, I am quite aware of the tragic fact that Corporal Tillmand died as a result of friendly fire. Not that I think you're saying otherwise, but this fact doesn not make Cpl. Tillman any less of a hero.

I am also aware that Cpl. Tillman was not killed by bombs, which makes me wonder where the connection is to your statement that bombs indiscriminately kill.

It is the terrible reality of war that tragic things too often occur even when the best intentions are put forth. I suppose we, the United States, should have never gone into Afghanistan. Maybe we should have instead issued an apology to Osama and the rest of the Muslim extermists. Since our bombs kill the innocent and, yes, there are plenty of innocent people in Afghanistan.

If I am misunderstanding you, please let me know.

228118[/snapback]

No you are right I think that what tillman did was a great statement for this country. And yes we should have gone into Afganistan but why did we leave? Why Iraq?

Yeah kill the white collar people who are leading this country to ruin in the name of profit.  The corporate killers who are taking lives, food, and jobs, from their own citizens and lining their pockets with their greed.

228120[/snapback]

Damn baby killing CEO's! String 'em all up, I say! :lol:

This has got to be a friggin' joke...

228120[/snapback]

just stop now.

228120[/snapback]

OK. Things just got a whole lot clearer. No need to expand on that.