Alaska Darin, this a relative of yours?

Ok we have turned into a nation of sadistic freaks.  Sure many people deserve what they have comming to them, but to take enjoyment in the slaughtering of anyone for any reason is f*up.  If this is what the leaders are saying imagine what the lowest marine thinks, is it now ok to torture, kill, or maim theese people because of how some of them treat women.  That general is going to hell along with all of the "evil" people that he dispaches from this planet.

227999[/snapback]

I'm sorry... but come off your high horse...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ing Hippie  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

228002[/snapback]

Maybe, but I have no problem giving blood to defend this country. But we should not disregard the lessons taught to us, with thinking like that we are not fighting for freedom we are killing for the fun of it. Does ethnic cleansing ring a bell?

Ok we have turned into a nation of sadistic freaks.  Sure many people deserve what they have comming to them, but to take enjoyment in the slaughtering of anyone for any reason is f*up.  If this is what the leaders are saying imagine what the lowest marine thinks, is it now ok to torture, kill, or maim theese people because of how some of them treat women.  That general is going to hell along with all of the "evil" people that he dispaches from this planet.

227999[/snapback]

Gen. Mattis has been an astute student of war for nearly his entire life. He fully understands to that killing for enjoyment is wrong, and he in no way wants to give the impression otherwise. Not to say these quotes were taken out of content, but if one was to read the entire transcript of the segment, and if one was to understand that the audience was field grade and senior officers, I believe you'd understand that his flippant remarks were not meant to demean the serious, terrible nature of war.

Maybe, but I have no problem giving blood to defend this country.  But we should not disregard the lessons taught to us, with thinking like that we are not fighting for freedom we are killing for the fun of it.  Does ethnic cleansing ring a bell?

228013[/snapback]

Not necessarily related, but is that Eric Moulds or Willis in your avatar?

Maybe, but I have no problem giving blood to defend this country.  But we should not disregard the lessons taught to us, with thinking like that we are not fighting for freedom we are killing for the fun of it.  Does ethnic cleansing ring a bell?

228013[/snapback]

Ethnic cleansing? Talk about grasping for straws.

Call me a sick bastard, but I would take joy in killing those who rape and torture women and children. If you think that points to the kind of person I am, ask anyone who knows me. I'm not a violent person.

228013[/snapback]

I'd prefer the term "ass hole cleansing". The gene pool needs chlorine - which is one reason God created the United States Armed Forces. There is little merit in comparing them to the Taliban or this action to what happened in the Balkans.

Ethnic cleansing? Talk about grasping for straws.

Call me a sick bastard, but I would take joy in killing those who rape and torture women and children. If you think that points to the kind of person I am, ask anyone who knows me. I'm not a violent person.

228020[/snapback]

I should edit that a little to say have no remorse, not take joy.

Wait until some Chinese troops go marching up that guys driveway. Then we'll see who he wants standing in his living room.

228008[/snapback]

This general will be one of the reasons I would have to defend my driveway from invaders. And you stupid people still react to the 911 fear card allowing the government to act in any way they want. Yeah follow blindly, don't think for yourself, and if anyone does think you can label them scared or a hippie, smart.

This general will be one of the reasons I would have to defend my driveway from invaders.  And you stupid people still react to the 911 fear card allowing the government to act in any way they want.  Yeah follow blindly, don't think for yourself, and if anyone does think you can label them scared or a hippie, smart.

228028[/snapback]

Release your anger, luke...join the Dark Side.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Just seemed to fit.

228013[/snapback]

So please enlighten us...what do you or have you done in defense of your country?

This general will be one of the reasons I would have to defend my driveway from invaders.  And you stupid people still react to the 911 fear card allowing the government to act in any way they want.  Yeah follow blindly, don't think for yourself, and if anyone does think you can label them scared or a hippie, smart.

228028[/snapback]

So I'm a blind follower? Got me there.

I like this quote:

" "You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil," Mattis said. "You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them." "

227943[/snapback]

Spoken like a true grunt. I would have been proud to serve under him.

So please enlighten us...what do you or have you done in defense of your country?

228036[/snapback]

I am doing it right now. And since when is killing people for enjoyment defending this country. Were we invaded? and don't give me 911, because that happens all over the world every day. Just because it finally affected this country does not mean that we can impose our will accross the world.

I am doing it right now.  And since when is killing people for enjoyment defending this country.  Were we invaded? and don't give me 911, because that happens all over the world every day. Just because it finally affected this country does not mean that we can impose our will accross the world.

228049[/snapback]

Umm....

So who is in your avatar anyway? Moulds? It looks like Moulds. I think Moulds. Is it Moulds?