Worst Choke Job of Last 15 Years

Oberyn

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the worst choke job of the last 15 years?

• Losing to the Steeler backups in a win and get in scenario in 2004
    • Losing today to the 2-12 raiders after KC and Ravens both lose

I could see this one coming down Broadway with the high beams on. Not even the least bit surprised by this outcome. The Raiders play tough at home. Granted, the Rams beat them 52-0 a few weeks ago, so they have some issues. But they played hard and their fans were great. We had it on the line, and we lost. Losing Dareus was critical.

I think the new owners will open their checkbooks to bring this city a winner. It might just start with a new coach with some guts.

I hope we knock New England out of home field advantage. That would make the offseason better for me.

Absolutely abortion by the offense. At some point relying one the D to win a game would come back to bite them and today was the day. A below average day by the D, based on their standard, and an average day by the offense came at the worst time. Those complaining about Orton need to watch the game again. When the first read

For him is a play that relies on ru after that catch with an oline that sucks, whose fault is that? Yeah orton is limited but today an offensive coordinator showed us what a good game plan looks like with a limited rookie QB. It's a bad combination of a bad offense coordinator with no skills calling plays for a QB with limitations where the play calling fails to recognize the QB and OL limitations. Garbage. Fire Hackett. I'm not renewing my seasons with this OC still on board.

How is music city miracle not on the voting list?

Those were evenly matched teams . . . especially after the worst coaching decision in the history of professional football! :wallbash:

Moreover, it started a curse that still hovers over this franchise. :devil:

Absolutely abortion by the offense. At some point relying one the D to win a game would come back to bite them and today was the day. A below average day by the D, based on their standard, and an average day by the offense came at the worst time. Those complaining about Orton need to watch the game again. When the first read

For him is a play that relies on ru after that catch with an oline that sucks, whose fault is that? Yeah orton is limited but today an offensive coordinator showed us what a good game plan looks like with a limited rookie QB. It's a bad combination of a bad offense coordinator with no skills calling plays for a QB with limitations where the play calling fails to recognize the QB and OL limitations. Garbage. Fire Hackett. I'm not renewing my seasons with this OC still on board.

Actually, as bad as the offense was, I find this argument does't line up with the facts:

1. Only 13 of the 32 NFL team scored more points than the Bills this past weekend,

2. it was 3 points higher than the season average, and

3. They scores less than 24 points in 9 of their 15 games this year.

As frustrating as it is, the offense did what it has done all year = just enough to give us a chance to win.

If you want to place the blame somewhere, how about on a Defense that was lack-luster, and allowed one of the worst teams in the league to out up one of its highest point totals of the year? How about a defense that couldn't make the plays when it was most needed?

Let's be honest here, it was the Defense, not the Offense, that lost this game for the Bills!

Edited by CSBill