Should the "Shout" song be played after a FG?

smuvtalker

Should the "Shout" song be played after a field goal?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Should the "Shout" song be played after a FG?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only after a game tying or game winning field goal
    • Doesn't really matter to me

The classy packers fan that came on here and shared with us his gameday experience, mentioned that he found it odd that we play the "Shout" song after making FGs. He mentioned that they gave a golf clap after a field goal, because they were expecting a touchdown. I couldn't help but agree.

So, with that in mind, should the "Shout" song be played after a FG? My apologies if this has been polled before, or recently. This is my first poll :rolleyes:

Edited by smuvtalker

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bills Backers bar in here in Houston refuses to allow the Shout song to be played, or even allow anybody to sing it on their own after a non game winning FG. Personally, even a tying field goal, that isn't like an end of the game sending it to overtime FG shouldn't play it.

Sounds like a great bar. What's the punishment for singing the shout song at an inappropriate time? Can you hum or whistle the song?

there was a time that it was played at random or it was after every great play, and it only seemed to be random

I moved away in '92 but I don't remember that at all - I only remember hearing it after a score.