MNF: Saints at Bears - 8:30 PM EST on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

saints.pngbears.png

NFL.com Game Preview

What to watch for in Saints-Bears 'MNF' tilt

Will the Saints take control of the NFC South? Will Jay Cutler solidify his status as the Bears' franchise QB? Find out what else we're watching for in Monday night's game.

Saints-Bears MNF fantasy player preview

From Jimmy Graham to Matt Forte, we let you know what to expect from all of the fantasy starters in Monday night's game between the Saints and the Bears.

I've commented Id like kromer for the offensive line- curious what guys would think after this nasty story about leaking to the media about cutler

Worked under marrone I believe - helped develop jahri Evans, Carl nicks, Bushrod, etc.... Some misses in there too but a nice track record

Edited by NoSaint

I've commented Id like kromer for the offensive line- curious what guys would think after this nasty story about leaking to the media about cutler

Worked under marrone I believe - helped develop jahri Evans, Carl nicks, Bushrod, etc.... Some misses in there too but a nice track record

He'd be an upgrade at OC too

I've been saying this for a while now, but I don't think Brees and Peyton can both be hall of fame. They've already missed the playoffs once recently (I know Peyton suspension) but if they miss it again to a team with a losing record, I can't rationalize it. Pairing a HOF HC and QB should never miss the playoffs. See Patriots.

I've been saying this for a while now, but I don't think Brees and Peyton can both be hall of fame. They've already missed the playoffs once recently (I know Peyton suspension) but if they miss it again to a team with a losing record, I can't rationalize it. Pairing a HOF HC and QB should never miss the playoffs. See Patriots.

Seems rather arbitrary

Sean Payton has a lot of work to do to be considered a HOF coach in my opinion