How nice is is to hear an opponent's quote like this

The Milwaukee paper said Gilmore was one of the 2-3 best cornerbacks the Pack has faced the whole year. Nice the other teams reporters see that.

When he's allowed to be physical, ie. real football, Gilmore definitely is. Rodgers is just so used to this brand of p*ssy two hand touch garbage where he can rack up 50 points without breaking a sweat because no one is allowed to touch his receivers. QB's like Manning, Rodgers, Brady, and Brees are obviously awesome, but the rules changes have made it a joke with how jacked up their stats are. If they had played in the era of real football they might not be quite the gods they think they are.

The Bills DBs did get away with a lot in that game that should have been called, and have been in other games. But what A. Rogers should be pissed about much more were the blatant drops by his receivers, particularly the sure TD right in his hands, and how out of sync he was with the receivers early in the game. The Pack had plenty of opportunities to win that game, and they blew it. Just that simple.

It's bothered me all year, not just with the Bills games, that there's so much emphasis on illegal contact. I think the league went overboard on emphasizing those rules, probably because elite passing games are good box office, and I hope they tone that back down in the future. What I saw yesterday was what was normal a couple of years ago for how DBs play, and it made for a better game.

When a QB and receiver can practice timing and distances and know they will never be disrupted, that's not real tackle football. A DB should be allowed to influence the route, which forces the QB and receiver to make instant adjustments. A really different skill set, and one that requires more athletic ability and less ballet.

Pfft.

Rodgers best option, when he goes back and "looks at it" is to recognize how many holding penalites his O line got away with, especially in the 1st half, and then keep his mouth shut.

They finally starting calling them on it in the 2nd half....and that's when Eddie Lacy's big runs magically disappeared, and a bunch of their big plays got called back. What a coincidence!

This is how QB's describe premier D's. They always question the hits and calls because the premier D's always play well in the gray area of the rules.

Excellent point. Case in point Seattle last year. They just rough housed every time they played so it just got accepted as good football by the refs. Like you said if you play well in that gray area consistently you get away with it.

I don't think it's nice to hear an opponent say this. I'd rather they say the Bills players we're great today and kicked our butt.

I do like hearing it. He's whining and making excuses because he just got his ass handed to him by Buffalo's D. C'mon, if he's so automatic, then something had him off. Awesome game to the Defense & ST.

Excellent point. Case in point Seattle last year. They just rough housed every time they played so it just got accepted as good football by the refs. Like you said if you play well in that gray area consistently you get away with it.

way back in the daynin another life as a coach I used to tell my athletes that winners never made excuses. You can give me a thousand reasons that something did not turn out right but I' just need you give me one solid effort.

The Milwaukee paper said Gilmore was one of the 2-3 best cornerbacks the Pack has faced the whole year. Nice the other teams reporters see that.

I've been a fan of Gilmore and taken flack for it, but that guy played his best game Sunday and has put together an impressive second half of the season. What a stud.

I've been a fan of Gilmore and taken flack for it, but that guy played his best game Sunday and has put together an impressive second half of the season. What a stud.

Yes he has and I've also been a big supporter. In my view after Quarterback - its the most difficult position on the field. Obviously being in the trenches is more physically demanding but pound for pound corner is a brutal position.

Edited by Triple Threat