Keep in mind: Bills played 9 of the top 13 defenses this year

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not its really not.

Miami and New England don't look this shot on offense against those same teams. You know why? Because their QB's and perhaps their offensive coaching is better.

This is a lame thread and I don't buy any of it. As someone mentioned, against those weaker defenses we have played, our offense still looked like ****.

Pretty much every team in the AFC has a tough schedule. Notice every team outside of Tennessee, Jacksonville, New York, and Oakland are in contention for the Playoffs and we play 3 of those teams.(Jets twice and Oakland)

Maybe the Bills offense hasn't looked so hot because they suck? Has that ever crossed your mind or no?

You have trouble reading, bro? Please point to where I said they didn't suck.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Give the OP a break. He's not saying the offense is good, just better than some have said. I don't think anyone believes that it is a playoff caliber offense. With 44 posts, it obviously was a discussion point, not an excuse. I won't be upset if the Bills change QB and OC next year, even HC. I hate to imagine it, but we are likely to lose some good D players who don't see a good team emerging in the years they have left.

After reading all these posts I have changed my opinion. I think our offense is fine and actually closer to being considered elite. We should change nothing in the offseason. Give Marrone and extension, Hackett a raise and hope our QB situation improves on its own. Maybe even put 2 QBs on the PS so we can have depth.

PS. Let's acquire a bunch of guys that Marrone won't play because he is smarter than everyone and he needs to prove it to himself above anything else.

Edited by Manther

If our offense played our defense, the defense would win 14-3

And that 3 would be a 61 yard FG by Carpenter, arguably our offensive MVP

think about it- our D sets us up in Houston- instead of EJ throwing pick 6-we elect to kick FG-10 point swing-we win and are 8-5.

KC-instead of handing off to Bryce we kick FG- and only need to drive for winning FG at end- 9-4

Spot on. Crappy offensive coordination, bad o-line play and poor QB play are why we lost those games(with some bad calls added in for good measure)

To quote the inimitable Nigel Tufnel..." None more!!!" None more better. ORTON SUCKS!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!! NO Orton in 2015!!!!!!!

we are going to have Orton regardless, so get used to it.