Universal Health Care For New York??

Tiberius

Tom is being beyond charitable when he call you an idiot. You're not even entertaining anymore. You don't argue or debate to make a point, you only do so to offend.

Yipes, I can't remember Azalin being this critical previously.

He's still polite (to a fault) but his point of Gator's inability to respond intelligently is common knowledge .....lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was neither mindless nor visceral. You took an article, cherry-picked it, and misrepresented it. You're an idiot.

Who passed the law that said prices wouldn't go up?

No Tom, it was, as usual, both mindless and visceral, but your two little butt minions are lining up behind you I see.

Did Obama say prices would never go up again?

You mock Keukasmallies for stating that he's facing a 100% increase in his cost in one year by glibly prattling about 'the good old days when premiums never went up'. A 100% increase in cost in one year due to the implementation of a law purported to decrease cost by $2500.00, and you describe that simply as the cost of premiums going up? Then you compound your grand fail by saying that people who complain are small-minded?

Tom is being beyond charitable when he call you an idiot. You're not even entertaining anymore. You don't argue or debate to make a point, you only do so to offend.

Oh, sorry, I just didn't believe Keuko. I think he's lying

Did Obama say prices would never go up again?

That's it, gator. Gobble the knob like a good little statist.

Remember, when Obama specifically promised everyone that annual health care premiums would go down $2500, he never really said "when" this would happen, ammiright?

Oh, sorry, I just didn't believe Keuko. I think he's lying

Yes he's lying. As a matter of fact he's lying to the point of mentioning it in two threads. Now to be honest as I mentioned in the other thread where he posted this I'm not sure how much ACA influenced the increase in his LTC policies. LTC had changed dramatically over the past several years. Players have been dropping out like flies because it's a very difficult coverage to underwrite/price. However I could be wrong and the ACA may have an influence. A 100% in quite a bit to just blame it on underwriting issues. Edited by Chef Jim

Roaming about the room with inflated bladders tied on a stick and dressed in a harlequin suit replete with folded pointy hat topped with bells at its peak, gaytor struts about smacking away at everything and everybody. He's amusing him self because he thinks he's the King but he's really like Eric the Midget on the Howard Stern show. It's all about HIM. It's always about him.

Ha ha, I knew that one would go unanswered rationally. Nothing but mindless Conservative anger

No what I think is mindless is needing the government to get you through your daily life. And it's question time. Why do you need government so heavily involved? Don't you trust yourself to do what's right?

I'll add Long Term Care Insurance premiums to the list.

Hey, I didn't read the entire Obamacare bill--chuckle--like you--chuckle-so what can you expect? :lol:

No what I think is mindless is needing the government to get you through your daily life. And it's question time. Why do you need government so heavily involved? Don't you trust yourself to do what's right?

You didn't drive on a road today? Flush a toilet today?

Ya, I need the government. Of course I'm normal, but that's another subject