Jests - Denial is not a river in Egypt

YoloinOhio

But that's like Orton or EJ or Fitz, or Derek Carr saying it too. Most QB's have shown flashes at some point, it doesn't mean they should say it out loud to anyone. The good ones let their body of work speak for themselves.

I think you've got it, Mark. Right there.

That is too funny. Jets picked a good year to suck though. If they get Winston, he will torment us for years to come. Despite being a clown off the field, i think he's going to be an excellent pro QB. Glad we enjoyed those 2 blowouts this year.

Must be a lot like hitting a couple beautiful drives and knocking down a 35 foot putt on your way to a round of 117.

Over 9 holes.

That is too funny. Jets picked a good year to suck though. If they get Winston, he will torment us for years to come. Despite being a clown off the field, i think he's going to be an excellent pro QB. Glad we enjoyed those 2 blowouts this year.

All QBs are franchise coming out of college. Kind of like how all babies are born really cute.

and last year.

I would not be surprised to see Jameis play similar to Geno in the NFL. Turnover machine.