Stadium

packfntk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Anchor Bar never had a bad wing. Over rated???

I went one time while working in the area just to see the place, I thought the wings were decent also. Afterwards, drove over to the site of The Rockpile. Kinda a lunch hour history tour of Buffalo.

Love the Anchor Bar never had a bad wing. Over rated???

It wasn't bad by any means. It's just not as good as other places. I prefer the Nine-Eleven Tavern in South Buffalo.

Seriously, I have 4 Sabres tickets for Friday I will unload CHEAP. PM me.

What you did there. It took like three posts, but I saw it.

K , i am going to say it...La Nove is possibly the worst pizza I have ever had. Take Little Caesars over it.(ducks and runs).

The better question should be best fish fry Friday night. I know you all in Wisconsin do the fisy fry thing too...but that is really what i would look for on Friday.

Must say, had the wings at Gabriels Gate last week for the first time...excellent!

And if you are going out after..some great bars right in the area.

I've always loved the Gate's wings.

was flying back into Buffalo last night and saw a bunch of Packers fans getting their luggage. People were jabbing at them in good fun, but also extremely friendly. I was proud. If there is a group of fans Id like to impress its Packer fans

People at the airport were sober. That's the biggest difference.

At Big Tree. Walked in to a course of boos. Then they bought us a beer and everyone is super friendly.

Welcome to Buffalo! The City of Good Neighbors.

If you have any connections with the Packers, tell them to keep Lacy inactive. You'll need him in January more then you'll need him Sunday, even if you lose. The Bills D damages RB's.

I have a bad feeling there's going to be a lot of green in the stadium Sunday. That said, Packer fans do seem to be some of the classiest.

Packers fans always travel well and the Ralph is no exception. Throw in the fact that this will most likely be Aaron Rodgers only regular season appearance in Buffalo and it should up the ante...

Edited by ricojes

It wasn't bad by any means. It's just not as good as other places. I prefer the Nine-Eleven Tavern in South Buffalo.

What you did there. It took like three posts, but I saw it.

I went by that 9-11 a few years ago, and I was like WTF kind of name is that - did they name that before or after 9/11?

I went by that 9-11 a few years ago, and I was like WTF kind of name is that - did they name that before or after 9/11?

Before. Long before. It's been around since like 1982. I could be wrong here, I think I heard that the name comes from the fact that the bar takes up two lots where the address are 9 and 11. Best wings in Buffalo. I always go there when I go home. Definitely worth the trip in. It's just a little hole in the wall place.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe