2015 Draft Wish List

Jmsbills

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not decided how interested I am in any of the potential free agent (or otherwise available) QBs, but let's just say someone like Bradford, Kapaernick, Cam Newton etc. is available: if you are a good QB looking for a team, I would have to think that the Bills with all of the talent we have elsewhere would love to play for the Bills -- provided the Bills upgrade the guard position.

The Bills would be a great destination for any QB looking for a team where he can succeed and get paid.

Dear Draft Santa,

@NFL_CFB: #Michigan's Devin Funchess turning pro. He drew an interesting NFL comp in Oct.

--> http://t.co/MBONnhyFem http://t.co/TS70uecmdg

Him + jeff heuerman

Heuerman is like Aaron Hernandez. If Funchess is like Jimmy Graham, which I agree with then getting the two of them in the draft like NE did a few years back would make me cream my pants.

I think Heuerman slips a lot due to his lack of success this season. He didn't light it up, but the dude has unique talent.

Him + jeff heuerman

Heuerman is like Aaron Hernandez. If Funchess is like Jimmy Graham, which I agree with then getting the two of them in the draft like NE did a few years back would make me cream my pants.

I think Heuerman slips a lot due to his lack of success this season. He didn't light it up, but the dude has unique talent.

it's not his own lack of success. They just don't use him. Too many weapons. And they have another guy just like him - nick Vannett. Urban likes to use his own recruits before Tressel's, it seems.

I'm also hoping his numbers or lack thereof drop him right into our laps.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Running back is needed, Fred Jackson is old, Spiller is expensive and Booby and Brice are back ups. Also need to draft at least two guard prospects. Stay away from QB's in the draft. If you feel the urge to get a QB, get a free agent. Keep EJ Manuel still hope there.

I'm on board with a RB. My past belief is that NFL RB's are pretty much "plug and play". But after this season, it's obvious we need someone (or a pair) in the backfield who can play at a high level. Fred is a churner but can't break away and is on the downside. CJ is a negative yard machine who breaks one occasionally. Boobie is 3 yards and a cloud of dust and Bryce (thanks for losing us the KC game) Brown will never be trusted b/c of his fumbling issues.

it makes me wonder if those who constantly complain about our DBs ever watch other teams' pass defenses.

Agreed 100%

I think we have enough depth at Safety too.

sure grab a DB or two but not a priority at this point in my most humble opinion. Besides TE i might say its BPA.

FA might be more important this time around. especially with QB and O line which are needs.

I dont want a developmental player at either position this year.

I would not have any problem with a FA TE and drafting another. Flyer at RB too.

mariota

we wish ! Edited by 3rdand12