Hoyer vs Manziel Fist fight ?

I'm not making fun of you or being smart, just saying it's not that big of an upgrade and I'd rather roll with Orton and have him even more comfortable in the playbook.

I hear you. How about Cutler? Keep in mind statistically speaking we have pretty much the worst QB performance in the league this year. I admit Hoyer is a very modest improvement. Statistically, Cutler is a huge improvement.

And yet he is a middling talent as well that is never going to take anyone, anywhere, ever.

It's a tough nut to crack.

I'll tale hoyer overy the qbs we have....probably the most wth thING I've read on this website in atleasy 3-4 years

I'll take hoyer over the qbs we have....probably the most "wth" thing I've read on this website in atleast 3-4 years

Says the man who can't type. Have another one.

Statistically he's worse; but they are very close, middling talents.

What statistics are you referencing? Orton has a 14:7 TD:INT ratio with a 64.7% completion rate. Hoyer is at 11:12 and .554. There are more advanced stats than those, but you can stop there with these 2 guys. Orton is not good, Hoyer is worse.

Did I hear Hoyer wants to try the free agent market?

I'll take him barring someone better.

I think he easily trumps the QB staff on board at the moment.

Really? Do you watch him play?

Yeah! We need Kyle Orton or possibly EJ Manuel!

A pair of real WINNERS!

No, but Hoyer is not much, if any better than either one

I hear you. How about Cutler? Keep in mind statistically speaking we have pretty much the worst QB performance in the league this year. I admit Hoyer is a very modest improvement. Statistically, Cutler is a huge improvement.

And yet he is a middling talent as well that is never going to take anyone, anywhere, ever.

It's a tough nut to crack.

Jay Cutler certainly has his issues especially with decision making centered around when to not throw a ball. He has a gift of an arm and he lets his talent override his mind. In saying that, on this team he would be in the playoffs and I don't think it's debatable. That's how good I think the rest of our team is.

there is sideline tape of Jonny Futball

what did Johnny Football say?

One lip-reading of Manziel had him saying, “I would have f------ hit him.” meaning the receiver

http://www.csnbaltimore.com/blog/ravens-talk/browns-manziel-doesnt-look-so-supportive-hoyer

there is a dust up over the fact that he arrived at the game at 11 yesterday. That is technically all players need to be there, but most of them are there much earlier and QBs by 9 or 9:30.