Browns at Bills - 1st Half Game Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What pisses me off is that good teams find ways to get their star player the ball. Everyone in the stadium knows Gordon is the Browns main weapon, yet they are still getting him the ball, and often. Sammy is virtually invisible. I don't care how good Haden is, there's no way he can cover Sammy the whole effing game...

We seem to be perfectly content letting teams take Sammy away and going to Woods and Hogan. No idea why but when teams pay special attention to Sammy they barely go to him and they rarely design plays to get him the ball.

Of course Orton being picked off in the endzone trying to force the ball to Watkins doesn't give them confidence in getting him the ball.

I totally agree, really frusturating just like Gronk, Nelson from GB, Calvin, every team has their best player and they all get them then ball.....why can't we. The last time we were able to do that was with Reed and Kelly

Don't cha know, its better to pay 3 draft picks for a real decoy. Those other decoys aren't the real deal