Just Win This Freaking Game

Proteus

I was 9-12 years old for the Super Bowl losses and cried my eyes out after every one. I suffered like many of you for these last 15 years, feeling like our team is meaningless and the joke of the NFL.

Over the years I have slowly evolved from a Bills optimist into a Bills pessimist. Right now I think it is highly doubtful we make the playoffs, but if we can beat the Browns I am willing to believe.

Just beat the Browns at home. A team you should have beaten last year but ended up losing to. Just like you should have beaten the Chiefs the last two times but ended up losing. Just beat the Browns at home. That is all I ask. Please God beat the Browns so I have a meaningful game in December!

This is a game we should win. Just win it. Don't do anything stupid like untimely fumbles or secondary miscommunications. Just go out and beat a team that you are better than, and battling for a playoff spot, at home. It is time to stop blowing these ones. Just win this freaking game.

Edited by Proteus

I was 9-12 years old for the Super Bowl losses and cried my eyes out after every one. I suffered like many of you for these last 15 years, feeling like our team is meaningless and the joke of the NFL.

Over the years I have slowly evolved from a Bills optimist into a Bills pessimist. Right now I think it is highly doubtful we make the playoffs, but if we can beat the Browns I am willing to believe.

Just beat the Browns at home. A team you should have beaten last year but ended up losing to. Just like you should have beaten the Chiefs the last two times but ended up losing. Just beat the Browns at home. That is all I ask. Please God beat the Browns so I have a meaningful game in December!

This is a game we should win. Just win it. Don't do anything stupid like untimely fumbles or secondary miscommunications. Just go out and beat a team that you are better than, and battling for a playoff spot, at home. It is time to stop blowing these ones. Just win this freaking game.

Yep, a 2+ turnover differential inside either 35 yard line will decide this one, just like they do most NFL games. Has anyone done that stat? W-L when either 2+ turnover differential inside, say either of the 40's or the 35yd line? I bet that stat would be an interesting one. PIcks, fumbles, blocked kicks..

Edited by 8and8Forever

7-5 into December...

anything can happen.

There are 4 teams stacked at 7-4 coming into week and Miami still lurking like us at 6-5....

If we beat Cleveland, we beat one of the 7-4 squads and SD plays Balt who r both 7-4.. Another good thing is how the AFC North is all 7-4 or better... with division games upcoming there, some of those teams will fade too...

WE MUST WIN!

Agreed. I still think they have little to no shot but at least make December relevant.

Goal should be to knock Hoyer out of game and force Johnny football to play. He will be a joke. He won't be prepared to play.

Actually, I like our chances with Hoyer better, his throwing is erratic, and Manzel's running around could cause havoc.

Probably the biggest concern is Gordon.

Big, Big, game. The Bills could make a statement but are also set up for a letdown after the big emotional butt whooping they layed down Monday night. This game will show what they are made of. If they can't beat the Browns then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs

Exactly. Just win. I don't care if it's by a point. It shouldn't be. I firmly believe we are better than the Browns. I am expecting a win. Just Win Baby!!!

Beat the Browns; if the Bills want to be better, they have to beat better teams.

I keep reading this and it continues to irritate me. The Browns may have a better W-L record, but they are not a better team. This is a game the Bills should win.