• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As did Johnny's fluffer.

How much did Johnny Flameout weigh when you gave birth? :lol:

"How can you be so disrespectful of such a fine a young man! Shame on you!"

Neither of you would have batted an eye if this was a thread ripping on TJ Graham when he was a Bill. EJ has it made in the shade with fans like you.

Edited by FireChan

"How can you be so disrespectful of such a fine a young man! Shame on you!"

Neither of you would have batted an eye if this was a thread ripping on TJ Graham when he was a Bill. EJ has it made in the shade with fans like you.

Crazy that a 1st round QB who has a bunch of wins under his belt has more fans than a 3rd round receiver who made like 2 plays in his whole career.

Crazy that a 1st round QB who has a bunch of wins under his belt has more fans than a 3rd round receiver who made like 2 plays in his whole career.

What? How do you so consistently miss the point, and then use your special brand of sarcasm to make it hilarious?

i honestly think EJ could come back next year and lead this team...his skill set offers a lot more than orton...he is in the position he was supposed to be in when we drafted him...on the bench learning the game...he has been nothing but a professional...

Jokes aside in all seriousness Marrone screwed up by not putting Manuel in sooner.

Games like these are prime to let EJ come in a throw a few passes and demonstrate whether or not hes improving as a signal caller.

Theres no need to keep Kyle in their during the 4th quarter. Period.

yep.. maybe he'll get him in sooner during our next blow-out. B-)

i wonder if was ready for the series before last, but our lousy field position effected the decision to bring him in (i think we got the ball deep in our own end there - but i may be wrong)

yep.. maybe he'll get him in sooner during our next blow-out. B-)

i wonder if was ready for the series before last, but our lousy field position effected the decision to bring him in (i think we got the ball deep in our own end there - but i may be wrong)

That's a good observation. They started on the 9, and ended up driving for Boobie's TD.

i honestly think EJ could come back next year and lead this team...his skill set offers a lot more than orton...he is in the position he was supposed to be in when we drafted him...on the bench learning the game...he has been nothing but a professional...

Too bad for EJ the QB position is 90% mental and 10% skill set. Orton crushes EJ above the shoulders.

Too bad for EJ the QB position is 90% mental and 10% skill set. Orton crushes EJ above the shoulders.

how long you think it takes to learn the speed of the game? everybody is on a different curve....i still have some hope for him

yes.. it was too much too soon.

this passing game has to run horizontally without a running game - and the coaches expectations that he could make up for their inability to develop the O-line was why he had to be benched. at first i thought it was EJ not taking command of the opportunity, but it became obvious that the switch to Orton didn't change our approach. the QB is still being asked to stick the ball into tight spots underneath, throw little go routes to the back, or check down to the back. anything deeper will go outside the hash marks, unless its a TE seam. the safeties are just too damn deep because the opponent doesn't have to find ways to get 8 in the box.

oops.. sorry 'bout the rant :blush: but yeah, with a solid running game, i think EJ's got a shot at this.

I can't imagine how the handling of EJ could have been worse. Rookie HC, rookie OC, no QB coach ( by Hackett's own admission a mistake) and Kevin Kolb as a mentor.

Can anyone explain how it is that Orton had exactly the same issues in the previous two games as Manuel?