Did Blount plan move to Pats?

PromoTheRobot

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/11/23/On-the-Steelers-Twist-in-Blount-s-career-raises-a-suspicious-eyebrow/stories/201411230134

Pittsburgh writer offers no proof, just suspicion. At least he's not the only one with conspiracy theories about the Pats*. It's a big reason I would never hire a former Hoodie assistant. You could never be sure they aren't still working for him.

http://www.post-gaze...es/201411230134

Pittsburgh writer offers no proof, just suspicion. At least he's not the only one with conspiracy theories about the Pats*. It's a big reason I would never hire a former Hoodie assistant. You could never be sure they aren't still working for him.

I was thinking that exact same thing when I heard the Pats* signed him. Would not be shocked at all is that was the case.

Sounds like a whiner to me. The Steelers cut him, didn't want him anymore, plain and simple. I hate the Pats, but they did nothing against the rules.

No but imagine if you are a Steelers fan and this guys acts like an azz on your team, gets released, then has that game with the Pats*. I know if that were CJ Spiller we'd be wondering too.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

No but imagine if you are a Steelers fan and this guys acts like an azz on your team, gets released, then has that game with the Pats*. I know if that were CJ Spiller we'd be wondering too.

You mean like when Belichick cut Milloy who then signed with the Bills and who helped them wallop the Pats shortly thereafter?

The guy had a total of 65 rushing attempts on the steeelers. he's 27yrs old and in his prime. The steelers were screwing him just as much as he screwed the steelers.

Normally I wouldn't see anything fishy with it, if Bill Belicheck a) didn't have a history of bending the rules. b) Was known as a no nonsense type of guy, who wouldn't want a player that acted like that on his team.

BB doesn't hold what you've done on different teams against you. He doesn't care how much trouble you are, if you're not trouble on his team.

PTR, I agree with 75% of your posts, and count you as one of voices of reason(my reasoning, at least) but this makes me question my choices of who to follow...Blount is not disciplined enough to plan anything, he has proven this time and again. How many teams has he played for, thus far? He is best known for his poor decisions, not his diabolical plans.

PTR, I agree with 75% of your posts, and count you as one of voices of reason(my reasoning, at least) but this makes me question my choices of who to follow...Blount is not disciplined enough to plan anything, he has proven this time and again. How many teams has he played for, thus far? He is best known for his poor decisions, not his diabolical plans.

Not really planning.

At the very least I am sure Blount knew he could go back to the Patriots at any time he wanted. When whatshisname got hurt it was a matter of time before something like this happened.