Global warming err Climate change HOAX

On 4/9/2022 at 11:48 AM, ALF said:

If hydrogen fuel cells could be made better for vehicles and the environment then lithium batteries and the need for large electric use to charge would it not be better ? Hydrogen fuel power generation instead of nuclear power ?  

Hydrogen does not produce power itself, it is a delivery mechanism for stored power, like a Battery

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Who said this was the bull ***t they'd do in April of 2020?

Anyone?

Can we bump those posts from the Covid thread?

Who here said this - and there were several - many went to another fan board realizing you can't fix stupid

Anyone??

cOnSpIrAcY tho..........

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's fun watching you guys cry and lie 

If they were serious about climate change they would open up nuclear plants and rid of coal, set up power plants that run off burning garbage(less emissions than garbage dumps), set up actual national recycling standards, fund cleaning up the ocean from plastic, set up standards for goods that will last longer than a year aka IKEA furniture that is built like ***** and they clear cut forests to make all of it and it only lasts a year or two. Do that ***** and you'll convince me we have an actual problem.  Oh and how about the solar panels that are being thrown out instead of recycled and are contaminating the water in California?  So green

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

If they were serious about climate change they would open up nuclear plants and rid of coal, set up power plants that run off burning garbage(less emissions than garbage dumps), set up actual national recycling standards, fund cleaning up the ocean from plastic, set up standards for goods that will last longer than a year aka IKEA furniture that is built like ***** and they clear cut forests to make all of it and it only lasts a year or two. Do that ***** and you'll convince me we have an actual problem.  Oh and how about the solar panels that are being thrown out instead of recycled and are contaminating the water in California?  So green

Lol, just stop, you are not fooling anyone by pretending to have a thoughtful response. Not working 😂

4 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

Yeah, that's a different animal.

Hopefully in our lifetimes (I mean scaled, reliable Energy production)

I know right? All the sudden third world reliability energy grids are aspirational for developed nations as opposed to a sign of lacking sophistication.. 😂 

way to go progress! 

On 7/17/2022 at 1:26 PM, Big Blitz said:

Saw these tweets over the weekend - I know what they're doing......it's a new way to brainwash and scare you subliminally that the world is on fire.  Global warming!

I know......more conspiracy nonsen....

.......oh...........lookie here:

In Pictures: Thousands head to beaches as health boss warns of ‘ferocious heat’

Thousands flocked to beaches amid warnings high temperatures over the next few days could result in people dying.

Tracy Nicholls, chief executive at the College of Paramedics, said the “ferocious heat” predicted to hit the UK could have a detrimental effect on Britons.

Scorching temperatures are predicted for Monday, with Peterborough expected to hit 37C and Milton Keynes, Norwich and Lincoln set to see 36C – while temperatures could rise to 40C in London on Tuesday.

Climate attribution scientist at the Met Office, Dr Nikos Christidis, said the 40C prediction is a result of climate change.

“This is serious heat that could actually, ultimately, end in people’s deaths because it is so ferocious. We’re just not set up for that sort of heat in this country.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/dominic-raab-southendonsea-britons-people-london-b2125116.html

Ferocious!!!!

What dupes you people are.  

Omg we freaking told you.....

Narrative control!

• Angry 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Keep focusing on the colors on news stations as if that's a big deal in any way....the point is its getting hotter on average.  We, humanity, are causing it.

Now, I don't claim to have a solution but when idiots make it political things just get worse.   You can tell how crazy someone is nowadays when they overuse the words narrative and agenda.  

Yes some scientists were wrong about timelines and impacts. That doesn't mean we should ignore them on a topic.