Global warming err Climate change HOAX

Why is "Global Warming" the only science Liberals obsessively believe?

They don't understand Economics. They're afraid of GMO's. They warn against Vaccines. They reject the concept of genders. They preach a Technology-free carbon-less lifestyle...

Why is this one thing different?

Good point!

I wonder if there is any correlation with this thread still going strong and you staying away? Or, could it be causation?

Yeah, sorry I haven't been around much.I have a business to run.I'd love to be here all day every day however I work.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not SHARE all that TRUTH with us ???

Because it's an inconvenient truth. (In other words, complete BS)

Yeah, sorry I haven't been around much.I have a business to run.I'd love to be here all day every day however I work.

Translated: I'm way too important to spend hours attempting to formulate a single, coherent thought.

Death of Big Coal. Another Nazi move by Dear Leader Obama the Communist/Fascist in this MMGW Conspiracy to enslave mankind. That is the Democratic Party's goal

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/21/business/dealbook/as-coals-future-grows-murkier-banks-pull-financing.html?_r=0

“Given the state of the coal industry today, I think Mr. Morgan himself might make the same decision,” said Jean Strouse, a biographer of the banker.

Some banks say they are trying to do their part to curtail climate change by moving away from coal projects and financing ventures that produce less carbon. But bankers also say there is a more basic reason for the shift: Lending to coal companies is too risky and could ultimately prove unprofitable.

Coal companies are being squeezed by competition from less expensive energy sources like natural gas and by stiffer regulations — pressures that show no signs of letting up.

As a result, even the most secure loans — like those made to companies emerging from bankruptcy, known as debtor-in-possession loans — are increasingly off limits for many banks, according to bankers and industry lawyers.

Of course not. Democrats are Communists and want to enslave mankind. Why is this even a debate?

Go Trump....For Freedumb!

The Orewllian irony of your last few posts is delectable.

I love it. Keep it coming.

While you're at it, perhaps you can explain why Hillary thought it would be a good idea to say she's going to "put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business"

...in OHIO!

Yeah, it's not like you need to win Ohio to win the general election or anything. And the funniest part?

Vox.com, Ezra Klien's liberal "explanier of things, for people"(otherwise known as place for leftist clowns to collect their "thinking"...if only collecting government benefits was this easy!) website kicks into gear, and tells us: Clinton has a $30 billion plan to help coal miners, but it got buried by a silly “gaffe"

...yes Ezra, this is a fine example of "explaining" things. :lol: Photoshopped pics of Romney? That outlines just how reasonable and insightful, you are, and shows that your argument is all essence and no ceremony.

Ezra and you have everything in common, don't you?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The Orewllian irony of your last few posts is delectable.

I love it. Keep it coming.

While you're at it, perhaps you can explain why Hillary thought it would be a good idea to say she's going to "put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business"

...in OHIO!

Yeah, it's not like you need to win Ohio to win the general election or anything. And the funniest part?

Vox.com, Ezra Klien's liberal "explanier of things, for people"(otherwise known as place for leftist clowns to collect their "thinking"...if only collecting government benefits was this easy!) website kicks into gear, and tells us: Clinton has a $30 billion plan to help coal miners, but it got buried by a silly “gaffe"

...yes Ezra, this is a fine example of "explaining" things. :lol: Photoshopped pics of Romney? That outlines just how reasonable and insightful, you are, and shows that your argument is all essence and no ceremony.

Ezra and you have everything in common, don't you?

The coal business operators have been laying off miners for decades. Technology has killed coal jobs...oh and natural gas fracking. But hey, lets blame the black guy for it!

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1598242/coal-tunnelling-machines-cut-mine-risks-also-threaten-pit-jobs

http://www.businessinsider.com/coal-mine-job-losses-2014-2

Yes, some due to EPA, but looking long term the miners don't go down there with a pick axe anymore

The coal business operators have been laying off miners for decades. Technology has killed coal jobs...oh and natural gas fracking. But hey, lets blame the black guy for it!

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1598242/coal-tunnelling-machines-cut-mine-risks-also-threaten-pit-jobs

http://www.businessinsider.com/coal-mine-job-losses-2014-2

Yes, some due to EPA, but looking long term the miners don't go down there with a pick axe anymore

Blame the black guy?? WTF man.

A violent, racist, homophobe who longs for the deaths of Americans.

You're a worse extremist than the !@#$tards you like to complain about on the right.

You are loser! :lol:

And you know it! :lol:

You are loser! :lol:

That may or may not be true.

What is true, based on your own posts and your own words, is that you're a hypocrite. You're a man who claims to be liberal yet spouts homophobic insults. You're a man who claims to be liberal yet you openly wish for a mass shooting event to take place at the GOP convention. You claim to be smarter than everyone here yet you can barely form a coherent sentence without calling someone a name unprovoked. You claim to be a veteran yet you laugh at the deaths of Americans.

This is your legacy on PPP. It's not open to interpretation or debate. You said these horrible things, you continue to say these horrible things, and you've shown zero remorse. That's called being an extremist at worst, a sociopath at best.

As I said before, get help before you hurt someone you care about. You're a danger to yourself and those around you.

That may or may not be true.

What is true, based on your own posts and your own words, is that you're a hypocrite. You're a man who claims to be liberal yet spouts homophobic insults. You're a man who claims to be liberal yet you openly wish for a mass shooting event to take place at the GOP convention. You claim to be smarter than everyone here yet you can barely form a coherent sentence without calling someone a name unprovoked. You claim to be a veteran yet you laugh at the deaths of Americans.

This is your legacy on PPP. It's not open to interpretation or debate. You said these horrible things, you continue to say these horrible things, and you've shown zero remorse. That's called being an extremist at worst, a sociopath at best.

As I said before, get help before you hurt someone you care about. You're a danger to yourself and those around you.

:lol: You area writer? :lol:

Loser

Area writer?

Non losers usually know how to spell. And how not to be an asshat and say homophobic things while laughing over the thought of a mass shooting taking place at the GOP convention.

You are not even that...loser

Did I spell what you are right? :lol:

You are not even that...loser

Who's worse? A man who openly wishes for the mass death of those who disagree politically with them or the man who claims to be a liberal while using homophobic slurs? Who's worse? A man who laughs at the deaths of Americans or who lashes out with unprovoked insults while intentionally trying to troll PPP?

What if one man had all those traits? Wouldn't that be worse?

Yeah. It would be. Get help. You have a lot of pent up aggression that is making you more stupid than you started off being.