Global warming err Climate change HOAX

One would think that for the world's foremost international climate summit to be effective or have hopes of making any level of actual impact, the globe's biggest greenhouse gas emitters would have to be represented. After all, European officials and media are now dramatically dubbing it as humanity's "last best chance" to reign in the "out of control" specter of incoming climate "disaster".

Multiple reports this week suggest Chinese President Xi Jinping will not be in attendance at the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) set for Glasgow, Scotland from Oct. 31 through Nov.12. Putin has also confirmed he'll be staying at home.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-10-25/xis-not-there-cop26-hopes-dim-on-chinese-leaders-likely-absence

If only Americans could be taxed more, and give up more..........................................that would solve everything

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We as Humans have two choices since all scientists- I mean an actual concensus- believe the earth is constantly changing so we either learn to deal with it or we die. We are not going to hold the climate in stasis for a year much less in perpetuity. Anyone telling you otherwise is just stupid or lying. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/27/2021 at 8:56 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

We as Humans have two choices since all scientists- I mean an actual concensus- believe the earth is constantly changing so we either learn to deal with it or we die. We are not going to hold the climate in stasis for a year much less in perpetuity. Anyone telling you otherwise is just stupid or lying. 

I'd be more worried about human over-population, depletion of resources, crowding out and extinction of dependent and essential species caused by human activity, destruction of animal natural habitats and incursions by humans, destruction of forests and grasslands for low-density suburban and ex-urban housing developments, importing more people into an already resource scarce environment, degradation of arable farm land, poisoning lake, streams, rivers, and the oceans with pesticides, fertilizer overrun, chemicals, and other harmful chemicals (and garbage falling off ships headed to dump it someplace in Asia).

And sorry to say no high-output energy source to replace all the oil and gas we've burned and will burn of what's left.  Its all basically 85 millions years of stored and accumulated sunlight.  Not to burst the bubble but solar and wind power just don't have the energy "density" to replace hydrocarbon resources without some significant downsizing in energy consumption or energy consumers.  They are highly intermittent sources and unreliable for base transmission load.  Good luck with the battery storage idea.  Just a casual mention of the social upheaval when 100's of millions of people in the Middle East dependent on oil and oil revenue have nothing to do and nowhere to go when the oil is either no longer used or runs out.

Unless some scientist is close to breakthrough technology with fusion reactors, warp drive, dark matter energy, or some other technology there is not going to be any Star Wars or Star Trek like future for the human race much less some big Martian colony.  And I find these billionaire 3 minute excursions into Space to be comical.  It doesn't represent the start of something, its the end of something.  Its back to the good life of the 1800's.  That's what I'd be worried about and not a .0001% increase in the CO2 level in the atmosphere.  But sometimes its just human nature to ignore the big picture and focus on the small stuff.

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'd be more worried about human over-population, depletion of resources, crowding out and extinction of dependent and essential species caused by human activity, destruction of animal natural habitats and incursions by humans, destruction of forests and grasslands for low-density suburban and ex-urban housing developments, importing more people into an already resource scarce environment, degradation of arable farm land, poisoning lake, streams, rivers, and the oceans with pesticides, fertilizer overrun, chemicals, and other harmful chemicals (and garbage falling off ships headed to dump it someplace in Asia).

And sorry to say no high-output energy source to replace all the oil and gas we've burned and will burn of what's left.  Its all basically 85 millions years of stored and accumulated sunlight.  Not to burst the bubble but solar and wind power just don't have the energy "density" to replace hydrocarbon resources without some significant downsizing in energy consumption or energy consumers.  They are highly intermittent sources and unreliable for base transmission load.  Good luck with the battery storage idea.  Just a casual mention of the social upheaval when 100's of millions of people in the Middle East dependent on oil and oil revenue have nothing to do and nowhere to go when the oil is either no longer used or runs out.

Unless some scientist is close to breakthrough technology with fusion reactors, warp drive, dark matter energy, or some other technology there is not going to be any Star Wars or Star Trek like future for the human race much less some big Martian colony.  And I find these billionaire 3 minute excursions into Space to be comical.  It doesn't represent the start of something, its the end of something.  Its back to the good life of the 1800's.  That's what I'd be worried about and not a .0001% increase in the CO2 level in the atmosphere.  But sometimes its just human nature to ignore the big picture and focus on the small stuff.

I am not stating you are entirely wrong but the overpopulation and not enough resources part is where new tech is essential. We currently have enough food to feed the planet but must distribute it more efficiently, we produce more power in smaller areas than ever before. The biggest jump, IMHO, is when someone creates a truly efficient solar powered system. We are getting closer but are not there yet 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not stating you are entirely wrong but the overpopulation and not enough resources part is where new tech is essential. We currently have enough food to feed the planet but must distribute it more efficiently, we produce more power in smaller areas than ever before. The biggest jump, IMHO, is when someone creates a truly efficient solar powered system. We are getting closer but are not there yet 

Hi yield food production is dependent on fertilizers.  Fertilizer production is dependent on natural gas.

Axios is pleased to report that Twitter will ”pre-bunk’ climate misinformation,’ i.e. any inconvenient truths that hurt preferred climate change narrative

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/01/axios-is-pleased-to-report-that-twitter-will-pre-bunk-climate-misinformation-i-e-any-inconvenient-truths-that-hurt-preferred-climate-change-narrative/

orwell.jpg

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

USEFUL IDIOT?

FELLOW TRAVELER?

ON THE PAYROLL?

YOU MAKE THE CALL! 

Al Gore Defends China’s Climate ‘Commitment’ to End Overseas Coal Financing.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/joseph-vazquez/2021/11/03/ridiculous-cnn-al-gore-defends-chinas-climate-commitment

Mr. Gore ignores the Elephant in the room (if there are any Elephants left alive as poachers killed almost all the Elephants in Africa to accommodate Chinese market demand) while focusing on some insignificant incremental source of emissions.  In 2019 (pre-pandemic) China produced 27% of net greenhouse gas emissions vs. the U.S. 11%.  Is every former Democratic administration elected and non-elected official on China's payroll?  Any Chinese agents or assets on here care to refute this? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

They Set up Cameras on Top of Bodies to Preach to You

I’m no believer in the Church of Climate Change, nor have I ever been one. I find it very annoying to follow the constant change of timeframe for the apocalypse and as time goes on, the excuses for common destructive weather patterns have gotten wackier and wackier.

{snip}

Right now the focus is on Tornadoes and how the touchdowns in Kentucky, Illinois, Tennesee, Missouri, and Arkansas were a result of climate change. As my colleague, Streiff, pointed out, data shows tornadoes aren’t uncommon in December, and looking at a chart of occurrences over the years, you’d see that there actually is no increase. In fact, we’ve been on a downtrend since the 1950s’.

But pointing that out does no good for the narrative so it’s completely ignored. Instead, you have street corner end-of-times preachers disguised as journalists and experts telling us that the world is ending because you didn’t stop driving an SUV and back the GND.

I want to point out two things here.

For one, they’re lying and defying science by doing so. This isn’t uncommon when it comes to the left whose practice of “fib and fearmonger” comes as naturally as breathing. They’re doing it with the virus and they’ve been doing it with climate change. In fact, if you look at both issues, you’ll notice that the fib and fearmonger approach they’ve taken with the virus is very similar to what they’ve been doing with climate. Mass death is right around the corner and all we have to do to stave it off is submit to the Democrat Party.

Some party of science.

But even more disgusting than the lies are the fact that 100 people died as a result of these tornadoes and the first thought that many on the left had was they needed to rush down to the location of the destruction and death, set up cameras, and then proceed to preach the Church’s doctrines amidst the carnage.

It’s proof positive that it’s not really about you. There’s no respect for the dead and injured. It’s all about pushing the message that the sky is falling and it’s all your fault for not being obedient to them. Where we see tragedy, they see opportunity. Never let a crisis go to waste, right?

I pray you don’t die a death where some power-grabbing leftist uses you to push a lie because God knows they’d like to.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/12/15/they-set-up-cameras-on-top-of-bodies-to-preach-to-you-n491594

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2014 at 7:23 PM, Very wide right said:

Whatever they are calling this boogieman these days,as we were shoveling today during the record national cold wave my neighbor had a good point.When I was in high school (1980) my ultra lib environmental science teacher assured the students in my class that there was an impending ice age. A few years after I graduated from HS I heard a few teenagers talking about global warming in a book store.I did some research and I quickly realized the same thing my neighbor said today.Well before the industrial period in the world had started the worlds ice that covered most of the continent had melted during a warming period.Obviously that warming was not caused by man because the industrial era was not existent at that point so it was a natural cycle.

Man caused global warming/climate change is nothing more than a boogieman created by the left in this country and now the world to control policy.Furthermore whenever a scientist pushes this agenda one only has to Google their name and you'll soon discover that that scientist is financed by some government entity.I also discovered a couple of years ago that many scientists have been caught skewing data because the numbers didn't match their hysterical agenda.

Isn't this just like most everything the gov't puts out ? They say global warming yet if this is truly something they only bring into view what they want to be the cause fossil fuels .

It has nothing to do with the fact that they clear 100's of thousands of acres of trees that collect these green house gases to make housing for immigrants weather they be illegal or in need of asylum or the fact that they don't make the countries that violate pollution the most such as China & India pay up or change .

Bu the US & others have to pick up their slack as they continue to flp us all off & we continue to buy the products they produce as they continue to build more coal fired plants while we close ours down & all the time pollution continues to increase & Americans pay the price .

Then they leave out the building of new roads which gather heat oh & the new roofs on the houses that they removed the trees to build that pull & hold heat oh & don't dump oil in your drive way but build roads that are made of asphalt with the main ingredient being oil so when it rains the  residual oil that is rinsed of the roads that goes into the rivers & creeks but that's okay.

Then to add to that what about the war on cancer that they continue to allow Monsanto to make round up & Dupont to make Teflon & all the other daily things that we use preservatives & such that have a effect on elevating the chances of us getting cancer yet they still allow it to be sold while the FDA & EPA look theater way because of 🤔 could it be back door monies to the white house .

Just follow the money & it will usually tell us where & how much BS is being spewed to make us think there is a problem when in fact it is just a agenda of some sort .

• Thank you (+1) 1