Bills looking at options after snowstorm Slams region

HOUSE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont see the stadium being ready by monday either....just me though, this is an insaneeee amount of snow....gotta move the location I think (and day)

Yeah, I'm down in VA, but my dad, who has lived in WNY for all of his 68 years said this is simply the most snow he's ever seen (obvious to those there). My point was more to reschedule to when it makes sense without shortening the week too much before the next game. But Tuesday Night football would give me a solid reason to have beer on Tuesday.

what a mess. If only they had salted the roads earlier

lol yea, salt would work

Yeah, I'm down in VA, but my dad, who has lived in WNY for all of his 68 years said this is simply the most snow he's ever seen (obvious to those there). My point was more to reschedule to when it makes sense without shortening the week too much before the next game. But Tuesday Night football would give me a solid reason to have beer on Tuesday.

i hear that! ill be out at the bar on monday anyway so im hoping for monday night game

I love football and The Bills as much as the next guy, but the Bills game on Sunday is about number one trillion on the priority list for the area.

If it's bad up until Saturday night they should just play in NYC on Monday or cancel the game.

I took it that one thread was dedicated to the major snowstorm, and the other was for the Bills response, but since this is a Bills board, maybe they should be merged. I'll leave it to the moderators though, 'cause I'm not a whiner. If you have been severely inconvenienced by clicking two times, instead of one, then I sincerely apologize.

Is it irony (probably not) that the only way the Buffalo Bills can get a MNF game is because of excessive snow? Stereotype much?

If it does move to Monday night, I'll be PISSED if they nationally televised it since I don't have cable and pay for online Sunday Ticket which doesn't have national games.

In the event they move it to Monday night, what channel would the game air on? CBS?

Probably NFLN nationally, or CBS in local markets only. CBS won't take their regular Monday night programming off I wouldn't think to televise it nationally but all NFLN has to do is not air NFL Replay or one of their Top 10 shows they show over and over. CBS and NFLN are affiliates. Just guessing on all that though. Edited by YoloinOhio

Probably NFLN nationally, or CBS in local markets only. CBS won't take their regular Monday night programming off I wouldn't think to televise it nationally but all NFLN has to do is not air NFL Replay or one of their Top 10 shows they show over and over. CBS and NFLN are affiliates. Just guessing on all that though.

cant think ESPN is going to want a NYC team on opposite Ravens Saints..game would have to be on at 5.30 is my guess