Here I go again on my own...

YoloinOhio

.... going down the only road I've ever known.

Can we create a TBD counseling board? Anyone qualified to help with sports depression?

As Dr. Dan Ackroyd once advised: take deep breaths and think of a positive past experience.

GO BILLS!!!

OMG I didn't pay attention to the last bit until just not

I take the losses extremely tough, I was fuming at the Gilmore PI call last night and actually punched the wall. Took a lot of deep breaths to not throw my phone at the TV.

I had to keep putting the remote down so I didn't throw it.

Here's what I think I'm going to do. I've lived in CA since 1983 and have not had a lot of opportunities to watch Bills games. During the SB runs of the 1990's my brother sent me VCR tapes of the games and I taped the playoff games. I still have all these tapes and I think an old VCR in storage somewhere. I'm going to pull that out hook it up pop some popcorn and watch those fun teams and imagine I'm 30 again with more hair and none of it is grey. Ahhhhhhhhhhh........serenity now.

You get what you pay for in life.

Clearly this hire of Marrone was Russ Brandon's idea of hoping to get a Chip Kelly without needing to pay what the Eagles are paying Kelly @ 6.5 mil per.

That was the old Buffalo Bills. The new Buffalo Bills have new ownership that can afford to hire anyone, and everyone.

Who do you want? Nick Saban, Jim Harbaugh, Bill Cowher.

Take solace in the fact that things should do a 180 towards positive change, and then think of Bill Polian. Then think of Bill not needing to fight with Littmann or Overdufas to acquire anything!! Good things in the future, good things!

Perhaps I'll lapse into depression about the Bills later, but for now, I'm just pissed to high heaven. I'm so damn tired of waiting for next year, which turns into the year after, and so on. I'm pissed they hired a hack coach, I'm pissed the hack head coach hired his butt buddy to be his incompetent OC, I'm pissed they traded the future the a WR who, while very good, is not that much better than the alternatives that could have been had without mortgaging the future, and I'm pissed about another year where the NFL holds no interest for me past early November.

If I want to be depressed, I'll think about the Yankees without Derek Jeter next year - THAT is depressing.