Here I go again on my own...

YoloinOhio

Perhaps I'll lapse into depression about the Bills later, but for now, I'm just pissed to high heaven. I'm so damn tired of waiting for next year, which turns into the year after, and so on. I'm pissed they hired a hack coach, I'm pissed the hack head coach hired his butt buddy to be his incompetent OC, I'm pissed they traded the future the a WR who, while very good, is not that much better than the alternatives that could have been had without mortgaging the future, and I'm pissed about another year where the NFL holds no interest for me past early November.

If I want to be depressed, I'll think about the Yankees without Derek Jeter next year - THAT is depressing.

I alternate between pissed and depressed. Gotta love it. This is OUR time.

My son was born in Spring 2000. He will go to college in Fall 2018. I may never get to live through the excitement of a post-season gameday with him. At this point, I don't know how this team magically turns things around in 2-3 years considering the free agents we will likely be losing and the ineptness of the current regime and QBs. It's a stunning state of affairs, I don't know that I've ever felt so hopeless as a fan of my hometown team.