How many losses until EJ plays again?

What is the magical record the team needs to have before they decide to put EJ back in as the starter to see if he has progressed any during his "practice" season on the bench?

I say if we reach loss number 6 during the next 4 weeks, they put him back in for remainder of season to finally decide if he has a future with the team.

Or do they officially wait until next preseason (Sans injury)?

Fixed: Fixed the title....blame it on the damn Microsoft and auto correct addiction

Edited by rsxfirefighter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, but it will be interesting to see since I believe that decision is a major window into the thinking for 2015.

EJ will only be the starter next season if they believe he has a better chance of success than Orton. If OBD thinks that's highly unlikely, I don't see how you sit your starter down.

I dunno, but it will be interesting to see since I believe that decision is a major window into the thinking for 2015.

EJ will only be the starter next season if they believe he has a better chance of success than Orton. If OBD thinks that's highly unlikely, I don't see how you sit your starter down.

Orton will get his cash regardless.

What is the magical record the team needs to have before they decide to put EJ back in as the starter to see if he has progressed any during his "practice" season on the bench?

I say if we reach loss number 6 during the next 4 weeks, they put him back in for remainder of season to finally decide if he has a future with the team.

Or do they officially wait until next preseason (Sans injury)?

He showed NOTHING and does nott deserve to be on the field again this year..let him cry to his Psychotherapist Coach

orton finishes the season. I see no reason to start EJ again this year outside of injury

Orton is not our problem, in fact he is a big reason why we have a winning record right now behind our defense

Alex Henery is the only reason the Bills have a winning record with Orton under center.

I would probably rather see them play Orton the rest of the year.

3 of our last 4 games are guaranteed losses no matter who is QB.

I'd hate for EJ to take the blame for that from all the haters who already know that a 23yr old with 14 starts is a lost cause.

It will be fun to see what excuses the Orton nut huggers come up with to explain away his failures.

not to jinx it but i'm sure Orton will end up injured at some point (dude takes a lot of sacks!) so EJ will end up back in there at some point. it will be up to him how long he stays. they want him to be successful, Orton is just a band-aid for now

Orton starts, EJ remains on the bench the rest of the season, regardless. Next year's starter will be determined at OTAs, training camp, and preseason next year.

GO BILLS!!!

This.

orton finishes the season. I see no reason to start EJ again this year outside of injury

Orton is not our problem, in fact he is a big reason why we have a winning record right now behind our defense

True. Without Brown and Leodis fumbles, Bills would be 6-3 and Orton would be mayor of Buffalo.

That's ridiculous. Moral lossses? Why isn't Bryce Brown the only reason we've lost more than 1 game with Orton?

Fairly simple.

If Alex Henery makes one of 3 easy kicks that an NFL kicker should make, Detroit wins.

If Kyle Orton makes one of 3 easy throws in the red zone to wide open receivers, which any NFL QB should be able to do, we win.