It might be time to get Jon Gruden's phone number.

Tipster19

When the Bucs had a great defense and a meager offense new owner Malcolm Glazer made a bold move and traded for offensive minded Gruden. The good news is we don't have to trade any compensation, all we have to do is just pay the guy.

I don't like Marrone, can't stand Hackett's play calling and just feel like most of our star players are being misused aka Spiller, Mike Williams and our OL personnel. Schwartz, like Pettine, handles the defense, so what is Marrone responsible for?? The offense? For a guy who was a former OL, why is that one of our more persistent areas of concern?? Get rid of this !@#$ before we waste another season with him. I want us to retain Spiller, he bleeds blue, and get rid of this Bryce Brown. I'm usually pretty excited and optimistic whenever we make a trade or pick a player up but I NEVER wanted Brown. The guy is a dancing, fumbling fool and he will never be a Bill in my eyes and if Boobie, good name for him, doesn't buy in totally to the fanbase then get rid of his ass too.

I want players that are Bills, not imported idiots. Lock up Bradham before it gets to be a Byrd type situation, re-sign Spiller and get someone in here that knows how to utilize him and the other offensive players and have a strong 2015 team because I'm not to hopeful for this year's outcome.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could see a gruden doing with this team what harbaugh did in San Fran. we have lots of talent.

his act would likewise wear thin but there are worse problems to have.

i hate gruden. we might win with him, but im not watching any bills coach pressers.

Want to know the sick part? I TOTALLY agree with you two. That's how much Marrone & Barney Fife has turned me off.

Ultimately the biggest and broadest indictment of this staff IMO is that there is no synergy with this team.

They play at or below the level of the sum of their parts and that's not worthwhile.

The modern argument for continuity in the NFL is what Marvin Lewis has done in Cinci and he is pretty much the same way. He's been making the playoffs because the roster was stacked but he is never really scaring anybody because you know his team will get outmaneuvered by just about anyone else in the postseason. That's just not worth the effort.

Edited by BADOLBEELZ

I think I'd rather pass on anyone who hasn't been a coach for several years. Besides, I thought I remember him saying that he's enjoying doing what he's doing and doesn't want to coach again. Either way, how often do these coaches with success during a completely different era come in and have success again?

When the Bucs had a great defense and a meager offense new owner Malcolm Glazer made a bold move and traded for offensive minded Gruden. The good news is we don't have to trade any compensation, all we have to do is just pay the guy.

I don't like Marrone, can't stand Hackett's play calling and just feel like most of our star players are being misused aka Spiller, Mike Williams and our OL personnel. Schwartz, like Pettine, handles the defense, so what is Marrone responsible for?? The offense? For a guy who was a former OL, why is that one of our more persistent areas of concern?? Get rid of this !@#$ before we waste another season with him. I want us to retain Spiller, he bleeds blue, and get rid of this Bryce Brown. I'm usually pretty excited and optimistic whenever we make a trade or pick a player up but I NEVER wanted Brown. The guy is a dancing, fumbling fool and he will never be a Bill in my eyes and if Boobie, good name for him, doesn't buy in totally to the fanbase then get rid of his ass too.

I want players that are Bills, not imported idiots. Lock up Bradham before it gets to be a Byrd type situation, re-sign Spiller and get someone in here that knows how to utilize him and the other offensive players and have a strong 2015 team because I'm not to hopeful for this year's outcome.

Are you kidding? Bryce Brown just cemented his status as a Bill.

Edited by FireChan

Are you kidding? Bryce Brown just cemented his status as a Bill.

Cemented his status??! Is that because he fumbled at a critical point of the game??! Please, I know it's early but I'm inviting anybody to bookmark my comments and opinion on Brown. This guy will disappoint us in the course of time. I'm more than happy to stand on what I said about this guy. There's a reason why this guy has been a back up. I guess time will tell either way.

I agree with needing some O mind to improve this team, That may be with a new OC or HC. I think you let Marrone get 3 years at least. We are 5-4 and a lot can happen in the next month or two.

I disagree with Bryce B. Kid has always been a terrific athlete Big fast n strong. Let him get his chance. He looked shot out of a cannon on some runs and passes Sunday. I like him and CJ had his time. He is to boom or bust and unfortunately he has been a lot more bust. He may go on to help another team more suited to his skillz.

Cemented his status??! Is that because he fumbled at a critical point of the game??! Please, I know it's early but I'm inviting anybody to bookmark my comments and opinion on Brown. This guy will disappoint us in the course of time. I'm more than happy to stand on what I said about this guy. There's a reason why this guy has been a back up. I guess time will tell either way.

Exactly. What could be more "Bills" than that?

Also, shout out to this line that is equal parts nonsensical and hilarious "Boobie, good name for him, doesn't buy in totally to the fanbase then get rid of his ass too."

Edited by FireChan