I need a boost; Edit: Does anyone need one too or care still?

Stupid fumble killed the game Sunday.

We had all the momentum.

At 17-3 kc would have most likely passed more and the game would have been different...

I had recorded the seahawks game

I had recorded the steelers game (the sunday night game; I cant even remember anymore)

I had recorded the eagles game

I would have seen all games. But nah, not this time.

As soon as I finished watching the bills game, I deleted all 3 games (for the smart asses, I erased the scheduled eagles game)

I really need a boost. The defense didnt deserve that awful performance the offense executed.

Last thing, but similar. My coworker started to football talk on monday (yeah football talk is a verb now) and after a few words, I simply replied with, "I dont care" He told me, but your team plays in a few days. I said, "So what"

I was not rude. That's not the point.

Help is out there. Right?

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you quit on them now they've sucked for so long and so much worse. Embrace the pain that is buffalo bills fanhood.

It's not a real life urgent pain like a gun shot wound...... It's a subtle chronic mental pain like depression or a gambling addiction....

I think if the team ever won it all most of us wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.

I think you guys are actually making the care factor drop even more.

Suck it up, Pyle. No one likes a whiner. We're all fans of the same heartache, here. If you're going to start this crap at 5-4, whatreya gonna do if the wheels really come off? Lie on the floor of your bedroom in the fetal position, crying and sniveling while you write sad poems about your broken heart? Grow a pair and deal with it. These are the Bills. They're not for the faint of heart.

And for the record, your screen name is out of date. The Clippers haven't been "The Clippers" since 2010, and there's no longer a threat of the Bills moving to LA. Pull your head out of your ass, get with 2014, and deal with your fandom before everyone at TBD here puts their soap in a sock and beats your whimpering ass with it. Cheers! :w00t:

I once tried sticking a finger up my ass during Bills games to see what the rage was all about. As the years went by I was Fisting and elbow deep. The last few seasons, I actually ram an official NFL sized football up my rosebud to get that tingly sensation. This year Im planning on using a CFL football cuz Ive been numb from KC, Pats, Houston and Chargers!

Hope you feel better. The slippery slope to numbness is always a few tough losses away!

I was traveling and went in the VIP American room to use the Internet and see the scores. When I logged on, it was showing Bills winning with the Ball. I then Refreshed and it was showing that the Jets had the lead. I will never forget that game.

How can you quit on them now they've sucked for so long and so much worse. Embrace the pain that is buffalo bills fanhood.

It's not a real life urgent pain like a gun shot wound...... It's a subtle chronic mental pain like depression or a gambling addiction....

I think if the team ever won it all most of us wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.

Thanks but not interested in embracing any kind of pain.

Suck it up, Pyle. No one likes a whiner. We're all fans of the same heartache, here. If you're going to start this crap at 5-4, whatreya gonna do if the wheels really come off? Lie on the floor of your bedroom in the fetal position, crying and sniveling while you write sad poems about your broken heart? Grow a pair and deal with it. These are the Bills. They're not for the faint of heart.

And for the record, your screen name is out of date. The Clippers haven't been "The Clippers" since 2010, and there's no longer a threat of the Bills moving to LA. Pull your head out of your ass, get with 2014, and deal with your fandom before everyone at TBD here puts their soap in a sock and beats your whimpering ass with it. Cheers! :w00t:

I dont study the non-art of karate so I didnt know one could do that? Could you upload your home videos and send them to us? You may like bananas going up dark areas, but I'll leave that to you and your karate friends.

Also, please dont talk about something being out dated when your avatar is some karate chump from the 70's.

Booyah!

I once tried sticking a finger up my ass during Bills games to see what the rage was all about. As the years went by I was Fisting and elbow deep. The last few seasons, I actually ram an official NFL sized football up my rosebud to get that tingly sensation. This year Im planning on using a CFL football cuz Ive been numb from KC, Pats, Houston and Chargers!

Hope you feel better. The slippery slope to numbness is always a few tough losses away!

I was traveling and went in the VIP American room to use the Internet and see the scores. When I logged on, it was showing Bills winning with the Ball. I then Refreshed and it was showing that the Jets had the lead. I will never forget that game.

Stop that at once.