I need a boost; Edit: Does anyone need one too or care still?

This was an awesome year as a Bills fan. First early on They had sole possesion of first place in the division for around two weeks

yea, they were that good.

Watkins caught the game winner in front of me and 60,000 of my closest friends. Everyone knew we were going to win. Well not really, but the post game tailgate had zero suicide threats that day.

Now like clockwork we have draft position to play for. my guess? Our first pick will be a early one maybe as early as #45. Awesome because all the franchise long snappers will still be on the board.

pegs will give a rehashed "continuity" talk after game 16. Then fire everyone named Doug or Nathaniel. Now that is a good thing.

I'm excited we stayed relevant for almost 10 games this year! Everyone can enjoy thanksgiving in a couple of weeks without the added pressure of who they play in the wildcard game. maybe make up with that sleezy sister in law after dinner. While watching the cowgirls and hearing how great Romo is.

If your a season ticketnholder. As a bonus you can try and unload remaining season tickets for 2 cents on the dollar.

Kool Aid season is just around the corner. We can all look forward to the Brady is in decline threads and how dominant the Bills will be in September of 2015. And that EJ is still technically a rookie. And how sitting him did wonders for his accuracy.

We should wait and see if we can improve the record from last year. Wanting to get a draft pick by losing is silly because its obviously a crapshoot of sorts.

I would like to see the team get going. Even if the season has no hope for playoffs. I want to watch them play hard and to win till the bitter end. and bitter it is

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should wait and see if we can improve the record from last year. Wanting to get a draft pick by losing is silly because its obviously a crapshoot of sorts.

I would like to see the team get going. Even if the season has no hope for playoffs. I want to watch them play hard and to win till the bitter end. and bitter it is

So do I since I will watch every painful second. Firing Hackett NOW would possibly boost morale and maybe wins who's available?

So do I since I will watch every painful second. Firing Hackett NOW would possibly boost morale and maybe wins who's available?

Firing anyone now would serve no purpose.

Does not mean Whaley and the Boys should not be looking though. dammit. so tired of turnover with the coaching staff

Playoffs are over in November, again.

I wouldn't be too confident in beating the Jests at this point.

Looking like 7-9 IF they can beat the Jests.

No 1st round draft pick.

The KC game really ended any realistic shot at the playoffs anyway, last night just drove a stake through its heart is all.

The season is over. I will continue to watch during dinner just because, but it's the same old Bills it seems. Fortunately I don't get emotionally attached. I feel sorry for those that do.

I agree about the kc statement. The main reason why yesterday didnt really matter to me.

Even when you celebrate a td, there is some sort of emotion. No emotional attachment is unreal. Sorry.

As for me, I get saddish for a little. But nothing to remote close to depression. I guess, like you, eventually move on, pretty quickly. After the loss yesterday, I didnt even say anthing to wifey or anyone. Acted almost like we won. Played with my little girls for a bit. Then saw the movie "The firm" on netflix. What a good movie btw. Last time I saw it was like 14 years ago. Lol.

This was an awesome year as a Bills fan. First early on They had sole possesion of first place in the division for around two weeks

yea, they were that good.

Watkins caught the game winner in front of me and 60,000 of my closest friends. Everyone knew we were going to win. Well not really, but the post game tailgate had zero suicide threats that day.

Now like clockwork we have draft position to play for. my guess? Our first pick will be a early one maybe as early as #45. Awesome because all the franchise long snappers will still be on the board.

pegs will give a rehashed "continuity" talk after game 16. Then fire everyone named Doug or Nathaniel. Now that is a good thing.

I'm excited we stayed relevant for almost 10 games this year! Everyone can enjoy thanksgiving in a couple of weeks without the added pressure of who they play in the wildcard game. maybe make up with that sleezy sister in law after dinner. While watching the cowgirls and hearing how great Romo is.

If your a season ticketnholder. As a bonus you can try and unload remaining season tickets for 2 cents on the dollar.

Kool Aid season is just around the corner. We can all look forward to the Brady is in decline threads and how dominant the Bills will be in September of 2015. And that EJ is still technically a rookie. And how sitting him did wonders for his accuracy.

Wow.

Lots of sarcasm. But frustration is there too.