Dolphins media love

Guess I've been spending the last few weeks on another planet and didn't realize it because I really haven't been hearing much media attention on them. The only exception being a little more buzz after they routed the Chargers but that's to be expected I would think.

What you are really saying is that you are disappointed the Bills are getting no love. Well the Bills could have gotten love by beating SD at home to go 3-0. What happened? They got stomped. The Bills also could have gotten love by beating the Pats at Homs to go 4-2. What happened? They got stomped again. The Bills have no one to blame but themselves for the lack of love.

What you are really saying is that you are disappointed the Bills are getting no love. Well the Bills could have gotten love by beating SD at home to go 3-0. What happened? They got stomped. The Bills also could have gotten love by beating the Pats at Homs to go 4-2. What happened? They got stomped again. The Bills have no one to blame but themselves for the lack of love.

Exactly - if we beat SD 37-0, we'd be crying if we didn't get the same reaction Miami is getting now. They deserve the attention.

It doesn't bother me. Teams get a lot of buzz at different times throughout the season. We have been there many times. Earlier this season people thought (including me) that San Diego may be the best team in football. It goes in waves. They may or may not win tomorrow and against the Bills Thursday but that doesn't change the fact that they are average. At the end of the year teams usually end up roughly where they should.

I doubt the Bills care all that much. This is the kind of irrelevant thing only fans care about

Anyone getting annoyed at how much love they're getting right now?

I hope they get slaughtered at detroit. Like 52-1 (pity point)

I'm mystified too. Too bad we get the Dolphins on a short week. It's one of those weird NFL matchup things: I think they're about even with the Bills in terms of the competition cycle, but we just seem to have their number. Neutral field, full week of prep, I'd say the Bills should be favored. Of course, we'll know a whole lot more this time tomorrow.