I love Marquise Goodwin

YoloinOhio

Well not really love, but you know what I mean.

I've always been a fan of glass. Fast glass. He is rocking the Sabres hat. Gets me every time. Oh and he burned KC for a TD last yr so I love him even more since he is 100 percent per Marrone.

@ajwilliams23: Y'all go follow my fam _marquisegoodwin #CatchHimIfYouCan #Olympian #FlashFast http://t.co/UquSMhQwQ7

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this kid a lot also. I'd love to see what he could do when healthy for a long period of time with Kyle at QB. Just the threat of the deep ball with Goodwin on the field running go routes should get the underneath stuff open and keep 1 less defender in the box. If he can stay healthy. That is a big IF.

Will need to improve just to reach roscoe Parrish production levels here.

Sadly, I think due to lack of talent elsewhere Roscoe was thought of as more of a primary target. Goodwin may have a roll, but he's lucky to be healthy and see the field. But he can be a serious threat.

Goodwin has caught bombs from 4 different QBs since he's been here. 3 for TDs. Kid can fly.

This might be fun.

Goodwin is one hell of player.

Just chuck it really far Kyle ! As soon as you see no safety. just chuck it as hard a you can. the kid will beat the coverage and then have to slow down for the ball to catch up to him.

Its a fact

Edited by 3rdand12

This might be fun.

Goodwin is one hell of player.

Just chuck it really far Kyle ! As soon as you see no safety. just chuck it as hard a you can. the kid will beat the coverage and then have to slow down for the ball to catch up to him.

Its a fact

i remember EJ or one of them said once that they have a rule if they see Goodwin 1:1, he Gets the ball. I imagine the same is true with Sammy.

@salmaiorana

#Bills WR Marquise Goodwin plays for his sister who is afflicted with cerebral palsy. Here's my story. http://on.rocne.ws/1u9b0Lz via @DandC

That right there is exactly the kind of good guy one talks about when saying something along the lines of "The bad guys in the NFL get all the publicity for their actions, but the good guys vastly outnumber the bad guys."