Eric Moulds leading the charge on Sunday

YoloinOhio

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a top 10 receiver for a good period of his career. 4 thousand yard seasons, one 100 reception season. And he did all that with no QB's (Maybe Bledsoe for half a year). Flutie, RJ, Van Pelt, Bledose past his prime, and Losman. Not exactly a murders row of QB's.

10 years 8 different quarterbacks, we wasted this guy- for an 8 year window he was a good as we've ever had

who better to show you do your job

Well he no-showed completely for his first two seasons.......aside from keeping the Bills attorney busy while choking out girlfiends and not paying his child support.....that would play out well today btw......so maybe he can be an inspiration to....Kouandjiou?..... that you don't need to show up to play until you feel like it when you are a high round pick? I don't know who he would be a good role model for really. On the field the guy had a 3 year run where he was a difference maker and after that he had lost so much speed that he was basically just beggin for flags, OPI'ing and embarrassing himself by spitting in opponents faces. His no-show rookie season really screwed that team and JK. There are a lot of reasons not to feel too badly for EMoulds.

Well he no-showed completely for his first two seasons.......aside from keeping the Bills attorney busy while choking out girlfiends and not paying his child support.....that would play out well today btw......so maybe he can be an inspiration to....Kouandjiou?..... that you don't need to show up to play until you feel like it when you are a high round pick? I don't know who he would be a good role model for really. On the field the guy had a 3 year run where he was a difference maker and after that he had lost so much speed that he was basically just beggin for flags, OPI'ing and embarrassing himself by spitting in opponents faces. His no-show rookie season really screwed that team and JK. There are a lot of reasons not to feel too badly for EMoulds.

You must be one fun guy at parties!

Was a top 10 receiver for a good period of his career. 4 thousand yard seasons, one 100 reception season. And he did all that with no QB's (Maybe Bledsoe for half a year). Flutie, RJ, Van Pelt, Bledose past his prime, and Losman. Not exactly a murders row of QB's.

He was blessed to have a HOF QB in his rookie year who was coming off of an AFC Offensive Player of the Year season and may have had him for another 2-3 seasons if he hadn't squandered his talent. I'd also add that JK, Flutie, Johnson and Bledsoe weren't exactly playing your prime with Trent Edwards and JP. Not even close. Those guys may not have all been great QB's but they could pass the football plenty good enough and for the most part they did while Moulds still had skill. His decline in skill was steady but after his injury in Bledsoe year 2 Moulds was nothing more than a posession receiver with so-so hands. EVERYTHING was contested.

I can attest... Much less disgruntled at parties (Lot parties). Pleasant even :)

Thanks, gameday is all about fun for me although the Pats game I was actually disgruntled for a few hours. While I normally laugh at such debacles that was kind of a last straw for me in this "rivalry". I'm pretty sure that whiny article by Don Esmonde was about me cursing in the upper deck because a) I'm pretty sure I had white sh*t in the corners of my mouth from all beers Ted Williams Frozen Head was feeding me and B) I heard that same whiny voice behind me during the game that was always on tv and radio telling Bills fans that there was no way possible that the Bills would stay in Buffalo after Ralph Wilson died.....except he was telling his mother on the phone that I was ruining the game for him with my profanity. :lol: Suck it Esmonde!

Marv had a foolish, old school, antiquated aversion to playing rookies. That's why Moulds didn't play much his first year.

The bad Moulds was his last year, when he quit on the team. I think he took himself out of a game and refused to go back in.

In between he was a very good player for several years. Not the best role model.

I can really tell with the way you only the highlight positive in people. :thumbsup:

I don't expect much from players but good stories about Moulds don't appear to exist. Did I mention when he "quit" in the Miami game? I know some people were young and didn't understand the deal with this dude but he was by no means a sympathetic character. :lol:

I don't expect much from players but good stories about Moulds don't appear to exist. Did I mention when he "quit" in the Miami game? I know some people were young and didn't understand the deal with this dude but he was by no means a sympathetic character. :lol:

Who didn't know he's not perfect? He's a bleepin retired football player who was an immature and spoiled athlete. Thanks for the revelation. :lol: