NFL Maps: 2014 Week 10

Why does the Steelers vs Jets game get so much coverage? That's a HORRIBLE game. Biggest blow out all year?

Eh, maybe I'm just upset because I've been about 2 counties away from getting Bills games at home all year, yet have not had a single one so far this season.

Why does the Steelers vs Jets game get so much coverage? That's a HORRIBLE game. Biggest blow out all year?

Eh, maybe I'm just upset because I've been about 2 counties away from getting Bills games at home all year, yet have not had a single one so far this season.

I'm stuck with that game too, and I agree, it's awful. The Stillers, like the Packers, have a huge national following so they will always be on TV more than they deserve to be.

I'm already excited about Sunday....looking forward to hopefully a great game by the BILLS at The Ralph! Lasagna and meatballs, and the BILLS....plus, Fall weather...that's what it's all about...not life in general, just football Sundays.

Get NFL Sunday Ticket. If you dont have Directv and you become a new customer, NFL Sunday Ticket is free for your first year and for every year after just call them up and argue with them and threaten to cancel your Directv subscription and usually they will just give you the Ticket for free. Its worth its weight in gold.

they will switch the game over when it enters the 4th QRT like the Miami SD game got switched to the "more competitive" KC Jets game Sunday here in NoVA

26 CB, thanks for continuing to share these maps each week. This is a nice resource to see what is playing locally for us not living in Buffalo anymore. I've resolved myself until I get the ticket again (next year - long story) I'm stuck in a sports bar for the games.

You're quite welcome. Sunday Ticket is the best!

You're quite welcome. Sunday Ticket is the best!

To all the guys that get in small quibbles and make it personal, remember, I hope we are a Bills family. We can disagree, but isn't it nice having different people provide nice pieces of info that makes this site better than local radio where they just unintelligently argue with each other.

Not going Cumbyia on everyone, I just think there is a lot of positives that sometimes gets outweighed by personal stuff.

Anyway, Go Bills Sunday and I can't wait to beat another team where we are underdogs, and call in Monday on NFL radio, and say are you a believer now? I actually love the line, as it seems to keep pissing off our defense to play at an elite level. We can use that motivation over the next four weeks.